積分:3188
門派:無門無派
註冊:2009年3月5日
樓主
 用支付寶給lotus168付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
丹真絨布上師在《前行·色登寺人文藝術作品展》開幕式上的開示

丹真絨布上師在《前行·色登寺人文藝術作品展》開幕式上的開示
Public Teaching at the Opening Ceremony of Preliminaries ·Se Deng Monastery's Works of Humanity and Art Exhibition By Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche

佛法是發現我們智慧和慈悲之美的藝術
The dharma is the art of discovering the beauty of our wisdom and compassion.

尊敬的各位朋友、各位來賓、媒體朋友們:
Dear my respected friends, guests, and media professionals:

大家下午好!
Good afternoon everyone!

首先非常感謝主辦方的邀請,使我能夠代表色登寺,來到曆史悠久、藝術文化底蘊深厚的西安,參加這樣一個藝術展出活動,和大家交流文化藝術的看法,我感到非常榮幸。
First of all, I would like to express my deep gratitude for the invitation of the host committee, which enables me to represent Se Deng Monastery to come to Xi'an, a city that enjoys long history and rich art and culture. It is my great honor to participate in this activity of the art exhibition, and to exchange my thought on culture and art with everyone.

關於藝術,可能很多朋友會想,這和出家人有什麼關系。確實,我對藝術是門外漢。但是,佛法在幾千年的傳播發展進程中,從佛門造像到經文刻印,從佛教建築到經咒念誦,從莊嚴儀式到動人梵唄等等,所有這一切,時時處處都展現著特有的藝術氣息。
Many of you might wonder how art is relevant to a monk. It is true that I am an outsider to the art. However, within the progress of dharma spreading and development for the past thousands of years, all of these (from building Buddhist statues to inscribing and printing sutras, from the architecture of Buddhism to the chanting of sutras and mantras, and from the solemn rituals to the moving chanting) have displayed special characteristics of art, anytime and anywhere.

進一步來講,修行本身就是一門發現美的藝術,是一門發掘心性的獨特藝術。大家都知道,藝術,是以各種形式來發現美和表現美的,可是也有人認為這個世界假惡醜的東西太多,沒有什麼美的東西。但是,藝術家羅丹卻告訴我們,“生活中不是缺少美,而是缺少發現美的眼睛。”也就是說,我們缺少的不是美,而是發現美的心靈。同樣的,也有很多人認為我們生活的這個世界這個不好那個不好,但是,從佛法來講,心淨則國土淨,心美則國土美,世界本來清淨莊嚴,一切本來就是清淨完美的,只是缺少發現清淨莊嚴完美的眼睛和心靈。從這個角度來說,佛法是發現我們智慧和慈悲之美的藝術;修行,是為我們找到發現世界本來清淨完美的心性的藝術。
Furthermore, the practice itself is an art of discovering the beauty and a special art of exploring the nature of mind. Everyone knows that art discovers and expresses beauty, but some people believe that there are too many fake, evil, and ugly things in this world, so there are not any beautiful things. However, the artist Auguste Rodin told us, “Life does not lack beauty, but lack the eyes to discover.” That is to say, what we lack is not beauty, but rather the heart to discover the beauty. Similarly, many people think that in the world we live in, there are things not good here and there, but from the perspective of the dharma, a pure heart discovers a pure land, and a beautiful heart discovers a beautiful land. The world is originally pure and solemn, and everything is originally pure and perfect, but what we lack is the eyes and heart to discover the purity, solemnity and perfectness. Therefore, from this perspective, the dharma is the art of discovering the beauty of our wisdom and compassion, and the practice is the art of letting us find the nature of mind which discovers that the world is originally pure and perfect.

這是我對藝術和佛教的一些粗淺看法和理解,不一定對,只是和大家交流分享。
These are my basic thoughts on and understandings of art and Buddhism. They are not necessarily right and are just for exchanging and sharing with everyone.

歡迎大家常來色登寺做客,也歡迎大家來色登寺和日沃白瑪神山進行藝術釆風,感受藏地風情、感悟博大精深的藏密文化藝術。
Everyone is welcome to come to the Se Deng Monastery often, to collect source materials for artwork from the Se Deng Monastery and Ri Wo Bai Ma Sacred Mountain, to experience the local customs and practices of Tibet, as well as to understand the width and profoundness of the culture and art of Tibetan Buddhism.

今天正好是中秋節,在這裡,我送給大家一個吉祥的心願: 扎西德勒!
Today turns out to be Mid-Autumn Festival, and here I would like to give everyone an auspicious wish: May all things be well!

圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視
圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視
ip地址已設置保密
2015/10/16 上午 01:45:36

1   1   1/1頁      1    
佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet