dvbbs
¥[¤J³Ì·R
Ápµ¸§Ú­Ì
½×¾ÂÀ°§U
dvbbs

>> Åwªï¦U¸ôºô¤Í¤@°_°Q½×¤À¨É¡C
·j´M¬ÛÃöºë±m¥DÃD 
¦òºôLife½×¾Â ¡÷ ¦òºôLife½×¾Â¡i¦ò±ÐÃþ¡j°Q½×°Ï ¡÷ ª÷­è°Q½×ª©¡]Life½×¾Â¡^ ¡÷ ¡iÂà¶K¡j¦VµØÄY¸g¤¤§ä´¼¼z

±z¬O¥»©«ªº²Ä 53 ­Ó¾\ŪªÌ
¾ðª¬ ¦C¦L
¼ÐÃD¡G
¡iÂà¶K¡j¦VµØÄY¸g¤¤§ä´¼¼z
µ½¹F
«Ó­ô³é¡A½u¤W¡A¦³¤H§ä§Ú¶Ü¡H
µ¥¯Å¡G¥ô§Ú¦æ
¤å³¹¡G1990
¿n¤À¡G23660
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2010¦~10¤ë28¤é
¼Ó¥D
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹µ½¹F¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I

µo¶K¤ß±¡
¡iÂà¶K¡j¦VµØÄY¸g¤¤§ä´¼¼z

«Å¤½¤W¤H: ¦VµØÄY¸g¤¤§ä´¼¼z

¥j¤H¦³´X¥y¸Ü»¡±o«Ü¦n¡G¡u¬Ý¬ÝÂû¥ÖÅb¾v¡Aº¥º¥¦æ¨BÀsÁé¡v¡A¤£·|¨«¸ô¤F¡AÀY­«¸}»´¡A¦n¦ü³Ü¾K°s¡C¡u°²ÄǪ÷¥Éº¡°ó¡v¡A§Y¨Ïª÷¤l¡B»È¤l¡BÆp¥Û¡B¬Ã¯]¡B»B»A¡B¬À·ä¡Bº¿·ê¡BÚÏíª¡B¨ª¯]¡Bµ[¬Äµ¥µ¥ªº¤CÄ_¥Rº¡§Aªº­Ü®w¡A¡uµL±`²×¬O¨ì¨Ó¡vµL±`°­¨Ó¨ì¡A¤@ÂI¤H±¡¤]¤£Á¿¡A»¡¡G¡uÀF¤ý²{¦b½Ð§A­u®b¥h¡I¡v§A»¡¡G¡u§Ú¤£¸ò§A¥h¡I¡v³o¤£¦æªº¡A¤@­ÓÂêÁå´N§â§AÁå¥h¡C¦]¬°§A»{¸é§@¤l¡A¬V­W¬°¼Ö¡A§â¥»¦³ªº¬ÃÄ_±¼¤F¡A¨ì¥~­±¦¬¬B©U§£¡C¥»¦³¬ÃÄ_­n¨ì­þùاä¦^¨Ó©O¡H­n¦b¡mµØÄY¸g¡n¤¤¥h§ä¡C³o¬OµØÄY¦x¡A¡mµØÄY¸g¡nùØ¥Rº¡¤F¤T¤d¤j¤d¥@¬Éªº¬ÃÄ_¡AµL¤W¥¿ª¾¥¿µ¥¥¿Ä±¤]¦bùØÀY¡C§A´N¬O³æ³æ©À¡u«nµL¤j¤è¼s¦òµØÄY¸g¡B«nµLµØÄY®ü·|¦òµÐÂÄ¡K¡v´N¥\¼wµL¶q¡AµL¶qµLÃ䪺¬ÃÄ_¥Rº¡§Aªº«OÀI®w¡C©Ò¥H§Y¨Ï¥u·|¤@¥y¤@ÔU¡B¤@¬q¤@«~¡A©ÎªÌ¥þ³¡·|©À¡A¨º§A´N¬O¯u¥¿¦òªº§Ì¤l¡A¦ò·Q¤£©Ó»{§A¬O§Ì¤l¤]¤£¦æ¡A¦]¬°§A²`¤J¸gÂáA´¼¼z¦p®ü¡C§Aªº´¼¼z¤£¤[±N¨Ó©M¦ò¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¬J¹J¨ì³oµØÄY¦x¤@¹Ð¤£¬V¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì­n¸U¼{¬ÒªÅ¡A§â´¼¼z¸Ëº¡¡C

©Ò¥H¬Q±ß§Ú¨£¦³¤H·|­I¡mÃÄ®v¸g¡n¡A¦³¤H·|©À¡mµØÄY¸g¡n´¶½åµÐÂĤQ¤j¦æÄ@«~¡A§Æ±æ§A­Ì§â¥¦¼ôŪ¥Ã»·¤£§Ñ°O¡C³o¬O§Ú¹ï§A­Ìªº´Á±æ¡C§Ú­Ì¥¢±¼ªº´¼¼zÄ_ÂáA­n¦b¡mµØÄY¸g¡n§ä¡C

Ancient wisdom encapsulates this well: "Feathers and hairs of birds and beasts, gradually, step by step, like the dragon's bell; unable to walk properly, feeling light-headed and heavy-footed, as if drunk." "Despite having halls filled with gold and jade," even if your treasury is filled with the seven treasures such as gold, silver, diamonds, pearls, jade, coral, agate, amber, etc., "impermanence will eventually arrive." When the spirit of impermanence arrives, it shows no mercy, saying, "Yama (the lord of death) is inviting you to a banquet now!" If you say, "I won't go with you!" that's not acceptable; a chain will bind you. Because you've recognized thieves as your children, found pleasure in suffering, squandering your inherent treasures and instead collecting garbage outside.

Where can one reclaim these inherent treasures? It's in the Avatamsaka Sutra. This is the Huayan Temple, and the Avatamsaka Sutra is filled with treasures from the three thousand great thousand worlds, with the unsurpassed perfect wisdom and enlightenment within. Just by chanting "Namo Mahavaipulya Buddha Avatamsaka Sutra, Namo Avatamsaka Samantabhadra Bodhisattva..." the merits are immeasurable, boundless treasures fill your treasury. So even if you only know a single verse, a single section, or can chant it all, you are truly a disciple of the Buddha. Even if the Buddha refuses to acknowledge you as a disciple, you have delved deeply into the scriptures, your wisdom is vast like the ocean. Soon your wisdom will be akin to that of the Buddha. Since we've encountered this Huayan Temple, pristine and pure, we should empty our minds of all worries and fill them with wisdom.

So last night, I saw some people reciting the Medicine Buddha Sutra, some chanting the Ten Great Vows of Samantabhadra Bodhisattva from the Avatamsaka Sutra. I hope you will study them thoroughly and never forget. This is my expectation of you. The wisdom treasure we've lost can be found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.

*¤å³¹¥X³B: 

http://www.drbachinese.org/online_reading/dharma_talks/the_meaning_of_life/life_59.htm

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2024/2/26 ¤W¤È 06:02:35

1   1   1/1­¶      1    
¦ò¤lºô¸ô¥@¬Éªº®a ¦òºô Buddhanet