dvbbs
加入最愛
聯絡我們
論壇幫助
dvbbs

>> 歡迎各路網友一起討論分享。
搜尋更多此類問題 
佛網Life論壇佛網Life論壇【佛教類】討論區金剛討論版(Life論壇) → 丹真絨布仁波切答疑郵箱The Specific Dharma Answer Box 2015-01-02

您是本帖的第 950 個閱讀者
樹狀 列印
標題:
丹真絨布仁波切答疑郵箱The Specific Dharma Answer Box 2015-01-02
lotus168
帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?
等級:業餘俠客
文章:169
積分:3188
門派:無門無派
註冊:2009年3月5日
樓主
 用支付寶給lotus168付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
http://lotus1668.blogspot.hk/2015/03/2015-01-02.html
圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視

頂禮
頂禮大恩上丹真布仁波切!
一切如母苦得、速佛果,至尊仁波切慈悲通答疑信箱“佛法答疑用信箱sedengdy@163.com”大佛友和修在系色登寺官方站、上博客和微博的佛法示及引的基上,可以通過郵件祈答疑解惑。,本期問題答疑如下,下面一起來學習
Homage to the Lama and the Three Jewels!
Homage to the Great Guru Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche!

For the liberation from sufferings and quick attainment of Buddhahood of all sentient beings, the Venerable Rinpoche mercifully opened the answer box “The Specific Dharma Answer Box sedengdy@163.com”. On the basis of systematic study at Sedeng Monastery Official Website, and the Dharma teachings and guidance at Guru’s Blog, numerous Buddhists and fellow practitioners can also pray for Guru answering questions. After praying, this issue’s questions and answers are as follow, let us learn together:

1. 我在網絡丹真布上師開領導讓我去事,我心里不心,得是浪費時間,后越想越,真的生了,算不算重的嗔心啊?
My leader asked me to work on something while I was listening to the Great Guru Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche’s teaching on the network, I felt unhappy and thought that the work was a waste of time, then the more I think of this the more angry I was, then I got angry eventually. Is this a kind of serious hatred?

答:清淨不是坐在房間里面修行而不做事,清淨是把我們身口意的執著去掉。雖然只有到一地菩薩才能真正做到,但是我們應該盡量從小的方面去改變,比如我們不要搶好座位,不要只喜歡聽好話,不要一點點事就不高興。你本來在聽課,然后發生什么不喜歡的事就生氣,那聽課有什么用呢?你可以調整好心態,好好去做事。

Ans.: Pureness is not about doing nothing and sitting in a room to do practicing, it is about getting rid of our very own Threefold Karma (body, speech and mind). Although only the first stage Bodhisattva can really do so, still we should try to change ourselves starting from tiny little thing. For example, we don’t grab a good seat, not only like hearing good words, and not be upset with small things. You were listening to the lecture but then something popped up, any help from it if you easily get angry about it? What you can do is to change your attitude, then do things properly. 

2. 弟子一直想障,但自身的不良習氣烈,以具足四種對治力。師開示,弟子怎么

Disciple always wanted to confess obscuration, it’s hard to have the four powers as my own bad habits is very strong. Pray for Guru’s teaching, how does disciple do?

答:首先觀察自己最麻煩、最不清淨的是什么。比如,我最不好的是自己的想法太多了,那么我為什么多呢?是為了自己,還是為了他人?如果是為了他人,我的想法對他人有利益嗎?有利益,我就隨喜!如果是為了自己,那么這些想法是對自己帶來痛苦還是幸福?如果是帶來幸福,我就打坐祈禱上師讓我生起慈悲心、菩提心和空性。如果是想要賺錢等等的貪嗔痴五毒煩惱,只有帶來痛苦,那我要怎么改?嗔心重就盡量修忍辱,貪心很重就盡量斷除……從小的方面去改。天天懺悔和祈禱固然很好,但最重要的是找到根源。入行論也講到,如果你不喜歡布施,先從小布施開始訓練,慢慢地最后可以做到大布施。

Ans.: Firstly, observe the most troublesome and the most impure thing you have. For example, the worst side of you is that you have too much thinking, what is the reason, for your own purpose or for others? If for others, is your idea good to others? If so, compliantly rejoice! Conversely, if it’s for your own, so the idea is to bring your own pain or happiness? If it brings you with happiness, you have to sit in meditation to pray for Guru let you develop compassion, bodhicitta and emptiness. The way of thinking about how to make money and so on the five poisons like the desires with voracity, hatred and ignorance only will bring you pain, how could you change? Try to practice endure contempt if you have heavy hatred, cut the voracity off if it’s serious… we have to change it from small aspect. Daily repentance and prayer are very good, but the most important thing is to find out the original source. Way To the Bodhisattva (Bodhicharyavatara) also mentioned it, if you don’t like alms giving, you may start training from small donation, then gradually you can do great alms giving at last. 

3. 造成一執著的原因可能有哪些,怎么做才能不執著?
What could be the possible causes to a person's persistence, how can we let go?

答:從佛的境界來說,一切是無我的,沒有真實的、沒有不生不滅的東西,但是我們現在做不到的。
從現實的各種方面去思維,我們想得到的東西,無論怎樣執著也是得不到的,追求一輩子也得不到,都是無常的。從前不想離開的人,最后也離開了;想離開的,卻離開不了。執著帶來的是痛苦,不是開心,執著太多是體會不到無常的。自己盡量去思維,每天、每月、每年都在過去……明白無常,就會放下。
能不能放下,掌握在自己手中,不像監獄里的人不想干活也不得不干活,沒有人逼我們去做,是我們自己放不下。要多修無常,調整心態,學會放下。
Ans.: From the realm of Buddha, everything is anatman /selflessness, untrue, there is neither dying nor being born, but we are unable to see that at the moment.
Considering the various aspects of reality, things that we crave for, we can’t get them no matter how persistent we are, all is impermanent however hard we try to pursue in our entire life. People whom we didn’t want to leave are gone; people whom we want to be away from are still here. The persistence will only cause us pain, not happiness. Being too persistence we are unable to realize impermanence. We should think more to understand that every day, every month, every year are in the past and yet everything is still impermanence. If we understand this, we could then let go.

This is all in our own hands, unlike the prisoners, they don’t want to work but they're forced to. However, nobody forces us to do so, it is just ourselves who can’t let go. Therefore we have to practice more on the impermanence, take mental readjustment hence being able to let go. 

4. “”大了,大的富就有了?如果這個職業、口才等各方面都一般,那“福”大了,怎么呢?

Does having a big karmic reward guarantee a big fortune? In a case that one has a big karmic reward, how would the fortune be obtained if one is having a relatively fair occupation and eloquent?

答:錢財是好的“福報”,還是壞的“福報”?很難說。有的人有錢,造很多惡業,也賺了很多錢,最后帶來痛苦;有的人有錢,造很多善業,利益很多眾生,最后帶來幸福。種子好的“福報”就是好的“福報”,種子不好的“福報”就是不好的“福報”,就像是良藥的種子,長出的是對眾生有利益的東西,有毒的種子長出再好看的東西,只會給眾生帶來傷害。
善根就是心地善良,要有好“福報”就要多種善根,以后會有善根的“福報”,心地不善良的話,最后會得到不好的“福報”。心地善良就是,比如把念經的功德回向一切眾生,把一切善根回向給眾生得到安樂、給餓鬼得到飽足、給世界帶來和平,願眾生的一切病苦自己來承受,應該這樣回向,這就是善根的種子。
Ans. It’s hard to say whether money is a good or bad karmic reward. Some rich people did a lot of bad karma but earn much more money, bring pain eventually; on the other hand, some rich people did a lot of good karma and benefited lots sentient beings, so finally bring happiness. Generally speaking, good seeds reward a good karmic reward, bad seeds generate a bad karmic reward. Like a seed of good medicine, it’s growing something that benefits the sentient beings, contrarily, it will only bring harm to the beings no matter how nice a thing is being grown by the poisonous seed.

Good root means kind-hearted, lots of good roots will bring you more karmic reward, thereby brings you a karmic reward of good roots in future, in other word, there will not be a karmic reward if the kindness is not at your heart. Kindness is transferring the merits of reciting scriptures to all sentient beings; transferring every good roots in bringing them happiness, satiating the ghouls, bringing peace to the world; willing to bear all sufferings of the sentient beings, these are what we call seeds of good root and we all should recite this way. 

5. 弟子祈師為根器差、想力差甚至怎么都想不出的佛弟子制作一份不需要想的施食儀軌

I pray for Guru's help in producing a food offering ritual that does not require visualization, for those disciples whose root is poor and are unable to visualize.

答:沒有不需要觀想的儀軌,能觀想就觀想,不能觀想就以三殊勝攝持。發心要清淨,如果發心都做不到清淨,那就沒辦法了。

Ans.: There is no ritual that doesn’t require visualization, one should try their best to visualize or replace it by the Threefold Excellence. The pureness in generating Bodhicitta is needed, or else there is nothing much could be done. 

6. 一位朋友送我一在“木措”取的小石子,這樣湖石子,可以收藏?需要注意什么?

I was given a handstone that is taken from The sacred Namco Lake by one of my friends, what attention should be taken if I would like to keep it? 

答:可以放在家里作為頂禮的對境,或者放在身上作為加持品。

Ans.: It could be placed at home as the object for worshiping, or carry it with you as the blessing amulet. 

感恩上仁波切!
本期答疑吉祥圓滿
Grateful to Guru Rinpoche!
This issue’s questions and answers are auspiciously completed!
[此帖子已經被作者於2015/4/28 下午 01:17:39編輯過]
ip地址已設置保密
2015/4/28 上午 01:16:00

1   1   1/1頁      1    
佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet