dvbbs
加入最愛
聯絡我們
論壇幫助
dvbbs

>> 歡迎各路網友一起討論分享。
搜尋更多此類問題 
佛網Life論壇佛網Life論壇【綜合類】討論區奇文共賞版(Life論壇) → [轉貼]布施定律和催眠互换现象(附上英文原文)

您是本帖的第 2124 個閱讀者
樹狀 列印
標題:
[轉貼]布施定律和催眠互换现象(附上英文原文)
蓮子
美女呀,離線,留言給我吧!
等級:蜘蛛俠
文章:877
積分:8526
門派:無門無派
註冊:2006年7月14日
樓主
 用支付寶給蓮子付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
[轉貼]布施定律和催眠互换现象(附上英文原文)

[轉貼]佈施定律和催眠互換現象(附上英文原文)

佈施定律和催眠互換現象

By Mike Litman

多年以前,我幾乎是純屬意外地發現了佈施定律的運作。

最初,大約是在1994年,我注意到,我曾經送給他們一大盒子 Godiva 巧克力作爲致謝禮物的那些客戶,經他們介紹來的新客戶的數量,要比其他人多得多。接受過我的巧克力的客戶,比沒有接受過我的美味禮物的客戶,介紹的過來人要多出40%以上。實際上,早年在我的巧克力行動之前,我的大部分客戶壓根不會給我介紹任何新客戶 —— 我還要說,這種情況在當時是很正常的事情。

一天,在又接到一大群經介紹而來的新客戶後,我決定將我的佈施行動進一步深化。老實說,剛開始時,這純粹是出於利己的目的。但我被這種佈施與獲得直接的強大的因果關係所震撼了。那時,我開始認識到,在這一切的背後,佈施的神秘而強大的力量在運作,而這正是需要我進一步學習和瞭解的。  

我第一次清醒地認識到,在偉大的生命構架中,我們所獲得的獎賞,直接與我們爲他人所創造的價值成比例。我以前就已經聽說過,富裕的秘密,在於爲他人創造巨大的財富。但是,根據我的最新經驗,我熱切地發現,佈施定律才是真正加速財富之流的黃金水道。

我基於自利而進行的對佈施研究,不久就將我引入一個全新的生活境界,它給我的精神帶來的益處,甚至要遠遠超過它在經濟上對我的影響。我幾乎沒有認識到,
  我的稀有開放的玫瑰式的發現,很快長成我內在的繁茂的花園天堂。

我進行了幾次非常有力的實驗,來驗證佈施導致獲得的原理。我讓自己更加深入、更少自利、但更注重於自我覺悟的來實踐這一原理。我原本只是出於個人的好奇,想看看我是否能夠在我的日常業務和生活中,通過深層價值共用,來改變他人的生活。

我開始佈施巧克力以外的東西 —— 雖然巧克力最能寬慰我的心 —— 我開始佈施我寶貴的建議。我化更多的時間和客戶交流,給朋友贈送與他們的愛好相關的電子書和文章。我盡我的一切力量以此種方式向我能夠影響到的人佈施。

每當我遇到一個人,我都將其看成是冥冥中的天意,並與其分享我認爲最恰當層次的價值觀念。我每天都如此分享,一次一人。我與我的商務策劃夥伴分享,也與我的電子郵件列表上的接收者分享。

對我來說,這種分享如同魔力,它毫不費力的進行著,轉變著我的心靈,並替代了原本昂貴的商務營銷活動。更妙的是,伴隨著我所觸及每一位人生,都讓我
  內在的城堡馳入心靈的最高天堂。

不久,我將自己的目標暗自定爲讓任何一個遇到我的人都認爲我是一個價值創造者’”。我的目的是成爲一個富足的源泉。你看,我有一個靈感:如果我更多的通過佈施爲他人的需求打開我的心靈之門,必將導致受施者爲我打開他們的心靈之門。

因此,對佈施法則的實踐,首先就會導致他人對你的開放,而這正是建立良好關係的強力先驅 —— 不論是用於商務、個人關係還是其他方面。

我後來發現,作爲一個價值創造者,我必須真誠地、無私地、富足地、毫不勉強地去佈施,且絲毫不希求立即的和直接的回報。我還認識到,我必須在佈施時保持心靈的平衡,以尊重我
  所施出的禮物的真正價值。這些禮物不僅是我們自身的反映,也是我們生活經驗的外在體現。

對你來說也同樣如此。你施出的每一件對受施者來說具有特定意義和價值的禮物,都實際上是你自己的一部分。

你的禮物,作爲你自身的一部分,伸展出去,成爲你和受施者之間強力關係的紐帶。

向他人贈與價值的這種行爲,會給接受者施加一種正向的超自然影響力——只要這位受施者能夠理解並尊重您的禮物的價值。

(譯者注:這句話似乎是說,只有當受施者尊重你的禮物的價值,佈施才是有效的。當然,這也很容易理解,因爲如果你給出的東西,不是受施者需要的,那麽你的行爲很難稱之爲佈施
  。所以佛教上說,佈施要佈施倒福田,才能有最大的收穫。福田之一就是貧窮福田,因爲貧窮的人一般尊重和需要你的佈施;另外的福田有報恩福田(父母師長等)和功德福田(修行有成就者)等)。

在我將佈施法則作爲自己的生活哲學身體力行以後不久,我開始注意到,一個不同尋常的附帶現象的發生。

因爲我曾是 Joe Vitale 催眠意識法則的學生,我將自己的發現命名爲催眠互換現象,這種現象表明佈施的結果是一種人的顯意識雷達難以偵測到從而也難以引起通常的拒絕反應的微細現象。

更清楚的定義爲:

當受施者接受我的禮物的時候,他會無意識的立即進入一種對等的心理互換狀態。

確實如此。當受施者接受我無條件的禮贈後,他會立即像被編了程式的機器人一樣,迫切的去尋找一種可以等價的回報與我的途徑。有時,這可能只是對他們自己的朋友們宣揚我的功德,但更多的,是爲我介紹兩三個客戶。

有時我會聯繫某人,詢問他是否收到了我的禮物。他們的反應往往是非常強烈的表示感謝。每當這種時候,我可以清晰地意識到,我的禮物就像是我種下的種子一樣,在適當的時候一定會有豐碩的收穫的。

有一個重要的細節我們一定要注意,那就是:我們所佈施的禮物,一定要是對受施者有真正的、可以被對方意識到的價值。

人類行爲的精神規律基本上是不隨時間而變化的。早期的哲學大師們都已經洞悉佈施法則的驚人秘密。下面是一個例子:

Eric Hoffer20世紀美國著名哲學家,曾說:如果有人向我們奉獻了他自己所擁有的一切,則最終我們將爲他所擁有

20世紀德國哲學家 Walter Benjamin 說:贈品能至深的影響受者

Jean de La Bruyere (17世紀法國作家)說:慷慨不僅僅在於佈施,更在於在恰當的時候佈施

6世紀中國聖人老子說:聖人爲而不恃,功成而不居;...夫唯弗居,
  是以不去;...是以聖人後其身而身先,外其身而身存

作爲我人生中最重要的工作,我的努力方向,在歷經兩年多的琢磨和進化之後,現在是:激勵他人奮發佈施。我盡力的說服我最親近的作家朋友們,通過我進行大量的佈施。

這些人是當之無愧的富人和名人,他們運用佈施法則銷售了數以百萬的書。他們也是這個社會的重要貢獻者。現在他們毫不保留的將他們的秘密與你共用。

這些奉獻大師們包括:Joe Vitale (《精神營銷》), James Redfield (《塞莉斯廷預言》), Dick Bolles (《你的降落傘是什麽顔色?》), Dave Chilton (《富有的理髮師》),以及其他許多人。

作爲我努力成爲一個超級價值創造者的活動之一,就是在我們的網站
  http://www.TotalBookMarketing.com
  上爲任何訪問我們網站的人提供價值超過 $468 的圖書、電子書和資訊營銷深層技術文章,它們來自衆多大師級百萬富翁的貢獻,這些人中包括我14年的出版、營銷和諮詢生涯中接觸到的最爲出色的頭腦。

最重要的是,當你訪問 TotalBookMarketing.com 的時候,你會感到振奮、激動和鼓舞,因爲你可以看到有如此多的人,他們真心地致力於幫助別人,並把他人的需要放在自己的需要之前。這本身就是佈施法則的明證:佈施法則不僅真實地在運作,而且運作良好。

有趣的是,Joe Vitale 是我的朋友當中踴躍爲這個網站作貢獻的第一人。Joe 本人是我所知最偉大的價值創造者,他一直在無私地佈施,無私地分享他的所得。

我們應該向他學習。

想看看一個佈施法則催眠互換現象實際運作的一個極好例子嗎?歡迎訪問 Allen 的網站:http://www.TotalBookMarketing.com.

附帶有條件的禮物不是禮物,是賄賂。無條件的佈施是超值回報的前提。要徹底放棄對禮物的執著。要在整個宇宙的大尺度上體證佈施法則。只有這樣,你佈施的禮物才能有機會周流、倍增、迴圈並最終回歸於你 —— 雖然我們不知道你的福德要走多遠才能再回來,但其中最爲美妙和令人鼓舞的是:它周遊得越遠,經歷和利益的衆生也越多,所因此而獲得的附加值也越多,其最終回歸時候的增值也越多。

Charles Fillmore,《生活動力學》
[此帖子已經被作者於2007/6/14 上午 07:36:51編輯過]
ip地址已設置保密
2007/6/7 上午 11:53:22
蓮子
美女呀,離線,留言給我吧!
等級:蜘蛛俠
文章:877
積分:8526
門派:無門無派
註冊:2006年7月14日
 用支付寶給蓮子付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情

The Principle of Giving and The Hypnotic Interchange Phenomenon

By Mike Litman

Many years ago I discovered the Principle of Giving almost by accident.

Initially, around 1994, I noticed that several business clients sent me markedly more referrals after I sent them a huge box of Godiva Chocolates as a thank-you for their business. I noticed that the clients who received chocolates referred around 40% more clients to me than the clients who did not receive my tasty gifts. Actually, in earlier years prior to my chocolateering endeavors most of my clients gave me "no referrals" whatsoever--and I might add, in those days quite regularly.

One day upon receiving a swarm of referrals I decided to deepen my commitment to giving. Initially, honestly, it was for self-serving reasons. I was simply blown away by what appeared to be a strong causal relationship between giving and receiving. At that time all I knew was that I had to learn more because I recognized a new, almost mysteriously powerful, aspect of giving at work behind the scenes here.

For the first time I understood clearly that somehow in the vast scheme of life we are rewarded in direct proportion to the value we create for others. I had heard once that the secret to abundant wealth was in creating massive value for others. But, based on my newfound experiences, I was now discovering with renewed white heat fervor that the Principle of Giving was the "gold-rush flume-ride" to expedite that flow of wealth into my life.

My self-serving commitment to discover more about giving soon led to a way of life that I later realized would continue to fuel me much more spiritually than it ever would economically. Little did I realize that my seemingly rare flowering rose-like discovery would soon open up into an entire inner garden paradise for me.

I conducted several very powerful experiments on the subject of how giving leads to receiving. I made a deeper, less self-interested, but more self-enlightened commitment. It was out of my simple curiosity to see how I could change others' lives through profound value-sharing as a regular business and life practice.

I began giving more than merely chocolate candies -- although Godiva certainly soothes the deepest recesses of my own soul. I gave valuable advice. There were bonus hours spent with clients, e-books, and article clippings sent to friends about their favorite hobbies. I gave as much as I could to those with whom I had a regular influence.

If someone crossed my pathway, I figured it was for a higher- causal purpose and I just shared the most appropriate level of value I could with that person. I did it everyday, one person at a time. I did it with my lists of exclusive business mastermind participants. I did it with my e-list recipients.

For me, it felt like magic. It flowed effortlessly. It transformed my soul. It replaced expensive marketing in my businesses. Best of all, my interior castle would soar into the highest heaven with each person whose life I had the privilege of touching.

Soon my hidden objective was to cause everyone I met to think of me as a value creator. My goal was to become a selfless abundant resource. You see, I had a hunch that if focused more on opening the doorway of my heart to the needs of other people by giving, that this would cause the doorway of my recipients' hearts to open back up to me.

So acting on the Principle of Giving first induces openness in others. This is a powerful precursor for relationship-building ---  business, personal and otherwise.

I then discovered that as a value creator I must give sincerely, selflessly, abundantly, effortlessly, with absolutely no expectation of a direct immediate reward. I also realized that I must be balanced in giving in order to respect the true value of the gifts I gave. Gifts are not only reflections of us, but actual experiential portions of ourselves embodied in external expressions.

The same goes for you, too. Every gift that you give which has exceptional meaning and value for your recipient is actually a portion of yourself.

The gift is a part of you that reaches out, makes a connection point and creates a powerful relationship-building bond to your recipient.

The act of bestowing value on others exerts a positive supernatural influence upon any recipient who understands and values your gift.

Shortly after committing to the Principle of Giving as a philosophy of life, I began to notice the occurrence of quite a remarkable spin-off phenomenon occurring.

As a disciple of Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Mindset and Principles, I named my unique observation "the Hypnotic Interchange Phenomenon" because it describes a result of giving that is so subtle it flies under the radar of most people's conscious "rejection detection."

The Hypnotic Interchange Phenomenon is this:

The recipient of my valuable gift unknowingly enters into an implied equal psychological exchange with me instantly upon receiving what I give them.

That's right. By receiving what I had freely given them, my recipients were becoming programmed to look for every way possible to give something of equal value back to me. At times it would be through a kind word they said about me to a friend. Often it would be a referral to two or three other business partners.

Often I would contact someone to ask him or her if they received a gift I had sent to them, and they would usually overflow with gratitude. It was at those times I realized that my gifts were like planted seeds that would produce a good harvest in a very reasonable time.

It is vital to remind ourselves of the importance of giving something that has a true, high-perceived value for those you choose to lavish your gifts upon.

The psychology of human behavior is relatively timeless. Master philosophers of past centuries share incredible secrets about the Principle of Giving. Here is a small sample:

Eric Hoffer, of the 20th century, a profound U.S. philosopher, said, "Someone gives us all he has and we are his."

20th-Century German philosopher Walter Benjamin said, "Gifts must affect the receiver to the point of shock."

Jean de La Bruyere, 17th-century French writer, said, "Generosity lies less in giving much than in giving at the right moment."

6th-Century Chinese philosopher, Lao-Tsu, said, "The sage does not hoard. Having bestowed all he has on others, he has yet more. Having given all he has to others, he is richer still."

My most recent life work, over two years in the making, has expanded to spurring others to give extreme levels of value. I have been working hard to successfully funnel-influence my dearest friends who are famous writers and authors to give massive value through me.

These are people who have earned the right to be called rich and famous because they have sold millions of books using the Principle of Giving. They are profound master contributors in our modern world. Now they are freely sharing their secrets with you.

These master contributors include Joe Vitale (Spiritual Marketing), James Redfield (The Celestine Prophecy), Dick Bolles (What Color Is Your Parachute?), Dave Chilton (The Wealthy Barber), and many others.

In keeping with my commitment to becoming an extreme value creator, we are lavishing on anyone who visits http://www.TotalBookMarketing.com over $468 worth of valuable book publishing, e-book, and infopreneur marketing insights from masters who have made millions and have given away a lot. They include the best minds I have ever known or worked with in over 14 years of publishing, marketing and consulting.

Most of all, when you visit TotalBookMarketing.com you'll be encouraged, uplifted and overwhelmed to see that there are people who truly want to help others - who take action to give by putting the needs of others before their own needs. That alone is a testimony to giving--that it works and works well.

Interestingly, Joe Vitale was one of the very first friends to jump at the chance to contribute to "TotalBookMarketing.com." Joe is the greatest value creator I know --- because he puts his heart into giving and he is always sharing all the value he's got.

Learn and do.

To see a great example of the Principle of Giving and the Hypnotic Interchange Phenomenon at work on the Internet, visit Allen's website at http://www.TotalBookMarketing.com.

"A gift with reservations is not a gift; it is a bribe. There is no promise of increase unless we give freely. Let go of the gift entirely. Recognize the universal scope of the law. Then the gift has a chance to go out and to come back multiplied. There is no telling how far the blessing may travel before it comes back. It is a beautiful and encouraging fact that the longer it is in returning, the more hands it is passing through and the more hearts it is blessing. All these hands and hearts add something to it in substance. It is increased all the more when it does return."

-- Charles Fillmore, Dynamics for Living

ip地址已設置保密
2007/6/7 上午 11:54:12

2   2   1/1頁      1    
佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet