發貼心情
【轉貼】藥師琉璃光如來十二大願中英文版
「曼殊室利!彼世尊藥師琉璃光如來本行菩薩道時,發十二大願,令諸有情,所求皆得」。
「第一大願:願我來世,得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提時,自身光明熾然照耀無量無數無邊世界,以三十二大丈夫相,八十隨形莊嚴其身;令一切有情如我無異」。
「第二大願:願我來世得菩提時,身如琉璃,內外明徹,淨無瑕穢;光明廣大,功德巍巍,身善安住,燄網莊嚴過於日月;幽冥眾生,悉蒙開曉,隨意所趣,作諸事業」。
「第三大願:願我來世得菩提時,以無量無邊智慧方便,令諸有情皆得無盡所受用物,莫令眾生,有所乏少」。
「第四大願:願我來世得菩提時,若諸有情行邪道者,悉令安住菩提道中;若行聲聞獨覺乘者,皆以大乘而安立之」。
「第五大願:願我來世得菩提時,若有無量無邊有情,於我法中修行梵行,一切皆令得不缺戒、具三聚戒;設有毀犯,聞我名已還得清淨,不墮惡趣!」
「第六大願:願我來世得菩提時,若諸有情,其身下劣,諸根不具,醜陋、頑愚、盲、聾、瘖、啞、攣躄、背僂、白癩、顛狂、種種病苦;聞我名已,一切皆得端正黠慧,諸根完具,無諸疾苦」。
「第七大願:願我來世得菩提時,若諸有情眾病逼切,無救無歸,無醫無藥,無親無家,貧窮多苦;我之名號一經其耳,眾病悉除,身心安樂,家屬資具悉皆豐足,乃至證得無上菩提」。
「第八大願:願我來世得菩提時,若有女人為女百惡之所逼惱,極生厭離,願捨女身;聞我名已,一切皆得轉女成男,具丈夫相,乃至證得無上菩提」。
「第九大願:願我來世得菩提時,令諸有情出魔罥網,解脫一切外道纏縛;若墮種種惡見稠林,皆當引攝置於正見,漸令修習諸菩薩行,速證無上正等菩提!
「第十大願:願我來世得菩提時,若諸有情王法所加,縛錄鞭撻,繫閉牢獄,或當刑戮,及餘無量災難凌辱,悲愁煎逼,身心受苦;若聞我名,以我福德威神力故,皆得解脫一切憂苦!」
「第十一大願:願我來世得菩提時,若諸有情饑渴所惱,為求食故造諸惡業;得聞我名,專念受持,我當先以上妙飲食飽足其身,後以法味畢竟安樂而建立之」。
「第十二大願:願我來世得菩提時,若諸有情貧無衣服,蚊虻寒熱,晝夜逼惱;若聞我名,專念受持,如其所好即得種種上妙衣服,亦得一切寶莊嚴具,華鬘、塗香,鼓樂眾伎,隨心所翫,皆令滿足」。
「曼殊室利!是為彼世尊藥師琉璃光如來、應、正等覺行菩薩道時,所發十二微妙上願」。

“Manjusri, when the World-Honored Medicine Buddha was treading the Bodhisattva path, he solemnly made Twelve Great Vows to grant sentient beings whatever they desired.

” First Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme, Perfect Enlightenment, brilliant rays will shine forth from my body, illuminating infinite, countless boundless realms. This body will be adorned with the Thirty-Two Marks of Greatness and Eighty Auspicious Characteristics. Furthermore, I will enable all sentient beings to become just like me. 

Second Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, my body, inside and out, will radiate far and wide the clarity and flawless purity of lapis lazuli. This body will be adorned with superlative virtues and dwell peacefully in the midst of a web of light more magnificent than the sun or moon. The light will awaken the minds of all beings dwelling in darkness, enabling them to engage in their pursuits according to their wishes. 

Third Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, I will, with infinite wisdom and skillful means, provide all sentient beings with an inexhaustible quantity of goods to meet their material needs. They will never want for anything. 

Fourth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, I will set all who follow heretical ways upon the path to Enlightenment. Likewise, I will set those who follow the Sravaka and Pratyeka-Buddha ways onto the Mahayana path. 

Fifth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, I will help all the countless sentient beings who cultivate the path of morality in accordance with my Dharma to observe the rules of conduct (Precepts) to perfection, in conformity with the Three Root Precepts. Even those guilty of disparaging or violating the Precepts will regain their purity upon hearing my name, and avoid descending upon the Evil Paths. 

Sixth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, sentient beings with imperfect bodies – whose senses are defi- cient, who are ugly, stupid, blind, deaf, mute, crippled, hunchbacked, leprous, insane or suffering from various other illnesses – will, upon hearing my name, acquire well-formed bodies, endowed with intelligence, with all senses intact. They will be free of illness and suffering. 

Seventh Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, sentient beings afflicted with various illnesses, with no one to help them, nowhere to turn, no physicians, no medicine, no family, no home – who are destitute and miserable – will, as soon as my name passes through their ears, be relieved of all their illnesses. With mind and body peaceful and contented, they will enjoy home, family and property in abundance and eventually realize Unsurpassed Supreme Enlightenment. 

Eighth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, those women who are extremely disgusted with the ‘hundred affl -ictions that befall women’ and wish to abandon their female form, will, upon hearing my name, all be reborn as men. They will be endowed with noble features and eventually realize Unsurpassed Supreme Enlightenment. 

Ninth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, I will help all sentient beings escape from the demons’ net and free themselves from the bonds of heretical paths. “Should they be caught in the thicket of wrong views, I will lead them to correct views, gradually inducing them to cultivate the practices of Bodhisattvas and swiftly realize Supreme, Perfect Enlightenment. 

Tenth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life,, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, those sentient beings who are shackled, beaten, imprisoned, condemned to death or otherwise subjected to countless miseries and humiliations by royal decree – and who are suffering in body and mind from this oppression – need only hear my name to be freed from all these afflictions, thanks to the awesome power of my merits and virtues. 

Eleventh Great vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, if sentient beings who are tormented by hunger and thirst – to the point of creating evil karma in their attempts to survive – should succeed in hearing my name, recite it single-mindedly and hold fast to it, I will first satisfy them with the most exquisite food and drink. Ultimately, it is through the flavor of the Dharma that I will establish them in the realm of peace and happiness. 

Twelfth Great Vow “I vow that in a future life, when I have attained Supreme Enlightenment, if sentient beings who are utterly destitute, lacking clothes to protect them from mosquitos and flies, heat and cold – and are suffering day and night – should hear my name, recite it single-mindedly and hold fast to it, their wishes will be fulfilled. Th ey will immediately receive all manner of exquisite clothing, precious adornments, fl ower garlands and incense powder, and will enjoy music and entertainment to their heart’s content.” “Manjusri, these are the Twelve Sublime Vows made by the World-Honored Medicine Buddha Lapis Lazuli Radiance Tathagata, Arhat, the Perfectly Enlightened, when he was cultivating the Bodhisattva path.  

“Manjusri, as to these Great Vows made by the Medicine Buddha while he was following the Bodhisattva path.
ip地址已設置保密
2019/3/29 上午 01:51:20

1   1   1/1頁      1    
佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet