文章:1972
積分:23480
門派:無門無派
註冊:2010年10月28日
樓主
 用支付寶給善達付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
【轉貼】聯合國推薦的《曼德拉語錄》

I greet you all in the name of peace, democracy and freedom for all.

以和平、民主和人人自由的名義,向你們全體致以問候。

Our freedom cannot be complete while others in the world are not free.

只要世界上還有其他人沒有自由,我們的自由就不完全。

I will continue fighting for freedom until the end of my days.

我決心繼續為爭取自由而奮鬥,直到嚥氣的一刻為止。

If I had m​​y time over I would do the same again, so would any man who dares call himself a man.

如果我可以從頭再來,我肯定會做同樣的事,任何有種的人也會這樣做。 (任何稱自己是人的人都會這樣做)

We are all human, and the HIV/AIDS epidemic affects us all in the end. If we discard people who are dying from AIDS, then we can no longer call ourselves people.

我們都是人,而艾滋病毒/艾滋病最終會影響到全體人類。我們如果對晚期的艾滋病患棄而不顧,我們就不配稱為人。

One way we can build a better future for children is by empowering them through allowing them to speak up for themselves.

為下一代建設美好的將來的方法就是讓他們發表個人意見,從而賦予權力。

The very fact that racism degrades both the perpetrator and the victim commands that, if we are true to our commitment to protect human dignity, we fight on until victory is achieved.

正因為種族主義既辱沒了迫害者也辱沒了受害者,假若我們真心誠意地要保護人的尊嚴,我們必須把鬥爭進行下去,直到取得勝利。

A blind pursuit of popularity has nothing to do with revolution.

盲目地追求聲望是與革命無關的。

Peace is not just the absence of conflict; peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish, regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, gender, class, caste, or any other social markers of difference.

和平不僅僅是沒有衝突;和平是創造一個不論種族、膚色、信仰、宗教、性別、階級、世襲地位或者任何其他差異的社會標誌,所有人都能好好地發展的環境。

Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation.

兒童是我們最寶貴的財富。他們是我們的將來。那些虐待兒童的人損害了社會的組織,動搖國本。

It is so easy to break down and destroy. The heroes are those who make peace and build.

拆毀和破壞是很容易做到。締造和平、建設和平的人才是英雄。

One of the very sad realities today is that very few people, especially young people, read books. Unless we can find imaginative ways of addressing this reality, future generations are in danger of losing their history.

當前可悲的現象之一就是很少人,特別是很少年青人閱讀書本。除非我們能想像出針對性的辦法,今後世代大有忘卻歷史之虞。

We join hands with our neighbors and the peoples of Africa to work for development and peace; for democracy and human rights.

我們與鄰國和非洲人民一道為發展與和平、為民主和人權而努力。

The time for healing of the wounds has come. The moment to bridge the chasms that divide us has come. The time to build is upon us.

療傷止痛的時候已經來到。現在正是跨越我們之間的鴻溝的時刻。我們著手建設的時候到了。

The road we have walked has been built by the contribution of all of us. The tools we have used on that road have been fashioned by all of us. The future we face is that of all of us.

我們走過的路是我們大家共同建造的。我們建路所用的工具是我們大家共同鑄造的。我們的未來是我們大家共同擁有的。

Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworkers can become the head of the mines, that a child of farm workers can become president of a great nation.

教育是個人發展的巨大引擎。通過教育,農民的女兒能夠成為醫生,礦工的兒子可以成為礦山負責人,農場工人的孩子可以成為一個偉大國家的總統。

We shall never forget how millions of people around the world joined us in solidarity to fight the injustice of our oppression while we were incarcerated.

我們永遠不會忘記在我們被囚禁時,全世界數以百萬計的人與我們團結一致向壓迫我們的不公正進行鬥爭。

Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire, it has the power to unite people, in a way that little else does.

體育具有改變世界的力量。它具有啟發人的力量,團結人的力量,它起作用的方式是十分罕見的爭。

A common touch is of immense advantage, especially on the part of a head of state.

平易近人很有好處,尤其是國家元首這樣做。

I had no time to brood. I enjoyed reading and writing letters and that occupied my mind completely, except when I learned of the harsh experiences of my family, that naturally disturbed me.

我沒有時間進行盤算。我喜歡看書和寫信,我的精神都花在這上面,唯一的例外是當我得知家人的處境維艱,我的心緒就被擾亂了。

My friends, let your watchwords be: truth and freedom.

朋友們,請用這樣的口令:求真、要自由。

To the youth of today, I also have a wish to make: Be the script writers of your destiny and feature yourselves as stars that showed the way towards a brighter future.

對年青人,我還想許個願:掌握你們自己的命運,想像自己是天上的星星,照亮通往光明將來的大道。

Freedom cannot be achieved unless the women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression.

直到婦女從一切形式的壓迫中解放出來,自由才能得到實現。

I hoped that life might offer me the opportunity to serve my people and make my own humble contribution to the freedom struggle.

希望這一生能夠有機會為我的同胞服務,為爭取自由的鬥爭略盡棉力。

There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul that the way in which it treats its children.

在如何對待兒童這方面最能展示出一個社會的靈魂。

Those who conduct themselves with morality, integrity and consistency need not fear the forces of inhumanity and cruelty.

有道德、氣節和致死如一的人是不懼怕不人道和殘酷的力量。

We watched our children growing without our guidance… and when we did come out, my children said, We thought we had a father and one day he'd come back. But to our dismay, our father came back and he left us alone because he has now become the father of the nation.

我們看著我們的孩子自己成長……當我們出獄時,我的孩子說,我們以為我們有一個父親,而有一天他會回來。但我們失望的是,我們的父親回來後沒理我們,因為現在他已經成為民族之父。

As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.

只要有貧困,不公正和嚴重的不平等仍在世界上存在,就沒有人能夠真正地停歇(安心)。

I am continuing to struggle for human rights.

我為人權奮鬥到底。

We have pursued the journey to freedom and dignity for all.

我們追求的是人人獲得自由和尊嚴的道路。

As "No man is an island", so too are we not men of stone who are not moved by the noble passions of love, friendship and human compassion.

因為“沒有人是一座孤島”,而且我們也不是石頭造的。我們都被崇高的愛情、友誼和人類的慈悲而感動。

ip地址已設置保密
2014/10/10 上午 05:06:58

1   1   1/1頁      1    
佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet