dvbbs
¥[¤J³Ì·R
Ápµ¸§Ú­Ì
½×¾ÂÀ°§U
dvbbs

>> Åwªï¦U¸ôºô¤Í¤@°_°Q½×¤À¨É¡C
·j´M§ó¦h¦¹Ãþ°ÝÃD 
¦òºôLife½×¾Â ¡÷ ¦òºôLife½×¾Â¡i¦ò±ÐÃþ¡j°Q½×°Ï ¡÷ ª÷­è°Q½×ª©¡]Life½×¾Â¡^ ¡÷ ¡iÂà¶K¡jÃÄ®v¯[¼þ¥ú¦p¨Ó¤Q¤G¤jÄ@¤¤­^¤åª©

±z¬O¥»©«ªº²Ä 137 ­Ó¾\ŪªÌ
¾ðª¬ ¦C¦L
¼ÐÃD¡G
¡iÂà¶K¡jÃÄ®v¯[¼þ¥ú¦p¨Ó¤Q¤G¤jÄ@¤¤­^¤åª©
µ½¹F
«Ó­ô³é¡AÂ÷½u¡A¦³¤H§ä§Ú¶Ü¡H
µ¥¯Å¡G¥ô§Ú¦æ
¤å³¹¡G1863
¿n¤À¡G22276
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2010¦~10¤ë28¤é
¼Ó¥D
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹µ½¹F¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I

µo¶K¤ß±¡
¡iÂà¶K¡jÃÄ®v¯[¼þ¥ú¦p¨Ó¤Q¤G¤jÄ@¤¤­^¤åª©

ÃÄ®v¯[¼þ¥ú¦p¨Ó¤Q¤G¤jÄ@¤¤­^¤åª©

¦ò§i°Ò®í«Ç§Q¡G¡uªF¤è¥h¦¹¡A¹L¤QÕÚ¦÷¨Fµ¥ ¦ò¤g¡A¦³¥@¬É¦W²b¯[¼þ¡A¦ò¸¹ÃÄ®v¯[¼þ¥ú ¦p¨Ó¡BÀ³¥¿µ¥Ä±¡A©ú¦æ¶êº¡¡Bµ½³u¡B¥@¶¡ ¸Ñ¡BµL¤W¤h¡B½Õ±s¤V¤Ò¡B¤Ñ¤H®v¡B¦ò¡BÁ¡ ¦÷±ë¡C°Ò®í«Ç§Q¡I©¼¦ò¥@´LÃÄ®v¯[¼þ¥ú¦p¨Ó¡A¥»¦æµÐÂĹD®É¡Aµo¤Q¤G¤jÄ@¡A¥O½Ñ¦³±¡¡A©Ò¨D¬Ò±o¡C

The Buddha then said to Bodhisattva Manjusri: ¡§To the east of this world, past countless buddha lands, there exists a world called Pure Lapis Lazuli. The buddha of that world is called the Medicine Master Lapis Lazuli Light Tathagata, Arhat, the Completely Enlightened, Perfect in Wisdom and Conduct, Well Gone, Knower of the World, Unsurpassed One, Skilled Tamer, Teacher of Heavenly and Human Beings, Buddha, and World Honored One. Manjusri, when the World Honored Medicine Master Lapis Lazuli Light Tathagata was practicing the bodhisattva way, he made Twelve Great Vows so sentient beings may have all their wishes fulfilled. They are: 

²Ä¤@¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oªü¿®¦hù¤TÂƤT µÐ´£®É¡A¦Û¨­¥ú©ú¡A¿KµM·ÓÄ£¡AµL¶qµL¼Æ µLÃä¥@¬É¡A¥H¤T¤Q¤G¤j¤V¤Ò¬Û¡A¤K¤QÀH¦n¡A ²øÄY¨ä¨­¡F¥O¤@¤Á¦³±¡¡A¦p§ÚµL²§¡C

¡§The first great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain unsurpassed complete enlightenment, my body will shine forth brilliant rays, illuminating infinite, countless, boundless realms. Endowed with Thirty-two Marks of the Great One and Eighty Auspicious Characteristics, I can enable all sentient beings to become just like me.

²Ä¤G¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A¨­¦p¯[ ¼þ¡A¤º¥~©ú¹ý¡A²bµL·å©¡F¥ú©ú¼s¤j¡A¥\ ¼wÄÞÄÞ¡A¨­µ½¦w¦í¡A ¿Vºô²øÄY¡A¹L©ó¤é¤ë¡F «Õ­ß²³¥Í¡A±x»X¶}¾å¡AÀH·N©Ò½ì¡A§@½Ñ¨Æ·~¡C

¡§The second great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, my body will be translucent inside and out, like lapis lazuli, with brightness and flawless purity. This great, radiant body will be adorned with superlative virtues and dwell peacefully in a mesh of light more magnificent than the sun or moon. The light will awaken the minds of all beings dwelling in darkness, enabling them to engage in their pursuits according to their wishes.

²Ä¤T¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A¥HµL¶q µLÃä´¼¼z¤è«K¡A¥O½Ñ¦³±¡¡A¬Ò±oµLºÉ©Ò¨ü ¥Îª«¡A²ö¥O²³¥Í¡A¦³©Ò¥F¤Ö¡C

¡§The third great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, with infinite wisdom and skillful means, I will enable all sentient beings to obtain inexhaustible goods so that they will never again lack anything. 

²Ä¥|¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y½Ñ¦³ ±¡¡A¦æ¨¸¹DªÌ¡A±x¥O¦w¦íµÐ´£¹D¤¤¡F­Y¦æ Án»D¿Wı­¼ªÌ¡A¬Ò¥H¤j­¼¦Ó¦w¥ß¤§¡C

¡§The fourth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, if there are those who follow evil ways, I will set them all upon the bodhi path; if there are those who cultivate the path of the sravaka or pratyekabuddha, I will set them onto the Mahayana path. 

²Ä¤­¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y¦³µL ¶qµLÃ䦳±¡¡A©ó§Úªk¤¤¡A­×¦æ±ë¦æ¡A¤@¤Á ¬Ò¥O±o¤£¯Ê§Ù¡A¨ã¤T»E§Ù¡F³]¦³·´¥Ç¡A»D §Ú¦W¤w¡AÁÙ±o²M²b¡A¤£¼Z´c½ì¡I 

¡§The fifth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, I will help the countless sentient beings who cultivate morality in accordance with my Dharma to observe the precepts to perfection, in conformity with the Three Sets of Pure Precepts. Upon hearing my name, even those guilty of disparaging or violating the precepts will regain their purity and avoid descending into the wretched destinies. 

²Ä¤»¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y½Ñ¦³ ±¡¡A¨ä¨­¤U¦H¡A½Ñ®Ú¤£¨ã¡AÁà­®¡B¹x·M¡B ª¼¡BŤ¡BâÚ¡Bþ¼¡BÅËôÙ¡B­Iܼ¡B¥ÕÄî¡BÅö ¨g¡BºØºØ¯f­W¡F»D§Ú¦W¤w¡A¤@¤Á¬Ò±oºÝ¥¿ Ã\¼z¡A½Ñ®Ú§¹¨ã¡AµL½Ñ¯e­W¡C 

¡§The sixth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, sentient beings with inferior bodies, deficient senses and abilities, who are ugly, stupid, blind, deaf, mute, crippled, hunchbacked, leprous, insane, or suffering from various other illnesses¡Xupon hearing my name, they will obtain bodies with fine features endowed with intelligence, intact senses and abilities, free of illness and suffering. 

²Ä¤C¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y½Ñ¦³ ±¡¡A²³¯f¹G¤Á¡AµL±ÏµLÂk¡AµLÂåµLÃÄ¡AµL ¿ËµL®a¡A³h½a¦h­W¡F§Ú¤§¦W¸¹¡A¤@¸g¨ä¦Õ¡A ²³¯f±x°£¡A¨­¤ß¦w¼Ö¡A®aÄݸê¨ã¡A±x¬ÒÂ× ¨¬¡A¤D¦ÜÃÒ±oµL¤WµÐ´£¡C

¡§The seventh great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, sentient beings afflicted with various illnesses, with no one to help them, nowhere to turn, no physicians, no medicine, no family, no home, who are destitute and miserable, will, when my name passes through their ears, be relieved of all their illnesses. With mind and body content and at peace, they will enjoy home, family, and property in abundance, and eventually realize unsurpassed enlightenment. 

²Ä¤K¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y¦³¤k ¤H¡A¬°¤k¦Ê´c¤§©Ò¹G´o¡A·¥¥Í¹½Â÷¡AÄ@±Ë ¤k¨­¡F»D§Ú¦W¤w¡A¤@¤Á¬Ò±oÂà¤k¦¨¨k¡A¨ã ¤V¤Ò¬Û¡A¤D¦ÜÃÒ±oµL¤WµÐ´£¡C

¡§The eighth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, if there are women who are extremely disgusted with the numerous feminine afflictions, and wish to abandon their female form, upon hearing my name, they will be reborn as men endowed with noble features, and eventually realize unsurpassed enlightenment. 

²Ä¤E¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A¥O½Ñ¦³ ±¡¡A¥XÅ]羂ºô¡A¸Ñ²æ¤@¤Á¥~¹DÄñ¿£¡F­Y¼Z ºØºØ´c¨£¸YªL¡A¬Ò·í¤ÞÄá¡A¸m©ó¥¿¨£¡Aº¥ ¥O­×²ß½ÑµÐÂĦæ¡A³tÃÒµL¤W¥¿µ¥µÐ´£¡I

¡§The ninth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, I will help all sentient beings escape from the demons¡¦ net and free themselves from the bonds of heretical paths. Should they be caught in the thicket of wrong views, I will lead them to correct views, gradually inducing them to cultivate the ways of the bodhisattva so that they will promptly realize unsurpassed complete enlightenment. 

²Ä¤Q¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y½Ñ¦³ ±¡¡A¤ýªk©Ò¿ý¡A÷¿£Ã@¾Ø¡Aô³¬¨cº»¡A©Î ·í¦D¼®¡A¤Î¾lµL¶q¨aÃø­â°d¡A´d·T·Î­¢¡A ¨­¤ß¨ü­W¡F­Y»D§Ú¦W¡A¥H§ÚºÖ¼w«Â¯«¤O¬G¡A ¬Ò±o¸Ñ²æ¤@¤Á¼~­W¡I 

¡§The tenth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, those sentient beings who are shackled, beaten, imprisoned, condemned to death, or subjected to countless miseries and humiliations by royal decree, and who are suffering in body and mind from such oppression, need only hear my name to be freed from all those afflictions, due to the marvelous power of my merits and virtues. 

²Ä¤Q¤@¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y½Ñ ¦³±¡¡AÄÈ´÷©Ò´o¡A¬°¨D­¹¬G¡A³y½Ñ´c·~¡F ±o»D§Ú¦W¡A±M©À¨ü«ù¡A§Ú·í¥ý¥H¤W§®¶¼­¹¡A ¹¡¨¬¨ä¨­¡A«á¥Hªk¨ý¡A²¦³º¦w¼Ö¡A¦Ó«Ø¥ß ¤§¡C 

¡§The eleventh great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, if sentient beings who are tormented by hunger and thirst, creating evil karma in their attempts to survive, should hear my name, recite and uphold it, I will first satisfy them with the most exquisite food and drinks. Later, with the flavor of the Dharma, I will establish them in the realm of peace and happiness. 

²Ä¤Q¤G¤jÄ@¡GÄ@§Ú¨Ó¥@¡A±oµÐ´£®É¡A­Y½Ñ ¦³±¡¡A³hµL¦çªA¡A°A­j´H¼ö¡A±Þ©]¹G´o¡F ­Y»D§Ú¦W¡A±M©À¨ü«ù¡A¦p¨ä©Ò¦n¡A§Y±oºØ ºØ¤W§®¦çªA¡A¥ç±o¤@¤ÁÄ_²øÄY¨ã¡AµØö¥¶î ­»¡A¹ª¼Ö²³É«¡AÀH¤ß©Òæö¡A¬Ò¥Oº¡¨¬¡C

¡§The twelfth great vow: I vow that in the future, when I attain perfect enlightenment, if sentient beings who are utterly destitute, lacking clothes to protect them from mosquitoes and flies, heat and cold, and are suffering day and night, should hear my name, recite and uphold it, their wishes will be fulfilled. They will receive all manners of exquisite clothing, precious adornments, flower garlands and incense powder, and will enjoy music and entertainment to their heart¡¦s content. 

°Ñ¦Ò¤åÄm

1. Translated by the Chung Tai Translation Committee September 2009 From the Chinese translation by Tripitaka Master Xuan Zang, 7th Century

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2023/5/4 ¤W¤È 06:26:37

1   1   1/1­¶      1    
¦ò¤lºô¸ô¥@¬Éªº®a ¦òºô Buddhanet