dvbbs
¥[¤J³Ì·R
Ápµ¸§Ú­Ì
½×¾ÂÀ°§U
dvbbs

>> Åwªï¦U¸ôºô¤Í¤@°_°Q½×¤À¨É¡C
·j´M¬ÛÃöºë±m¥DÃD 
¦òºôLife½×¾Â ¡÷ ¦òºôLife½×¾Â¡iºî¦XÃþ¡j°Q½×°Ï ¡÷ ¶W¤ß²z¬ì¾Çª©¡]Life½×¾Â¡^ ¡÷ ¦]ªG½ü°j³øÀ³¡ÐµL®É¤£³ø¡A¨Ó¦Û¥~¹qªº³ø¾É

±z¬O¥»©«ªº²Ä 14739 ­Ó¾\ŪªÌ
¾ðª¬ ¦C¦L
¼ÐÃD¡G
¦]ªG½ü°j³øÀ³¡ÐµL®É¤£³ø¡A¨Ó¦Û¥~¹qªº³ø¾É
ÀR²[
«Ó­ô³é¡AÂ÷½u¡A¦³¤H§ä§Ú¶Ü¡H
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
¼Ó¥D
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹ÀR²[¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I

µo¶K¤ß±¡
¦]ªG½ü°j³øÀ³¡ÐµL®É¤£³ø¡A¨Ó¦Û¥~¹qªº³ø¾É
³o¬O¨Ó¦Û´µ¨½Äõ¥dªº¼w¥ËÃøªûªø¦Ñ¨Ó¨ç¡Aªí¥Ü¤µ¦~´N¦³³o¼ËÂà¥@½ü°jªº·s»Dµo¥Í¦b´µ¨½Äõ¥d«n³¡¡A¯S§O§â­ì¤å½Ķ¦¨¤¤¤å¡A¨Ã¥Bªþ¦³¼x«Hªº³æ¦ì¡C

September 25, 2006

Four-year-old boy from Dewundara speaks of previous life in Kandy

by Cyril Wimalasurendre

¹Ï¤ùÂIÀ»¥i¦b·sµøµ¡¥´¶}À˵ø¦¹¥DÃD¬ÛÃö¹Ï¤ù¦p¤U¡G
¹Ï¤ùÂIÀ»¥i¦b·sµøµ¡¥´¶}À˵ø

2006¦~9¤ë25¤é

¨Ó¦Û¹F¸U¹F©Ôªº¥|·³¤p«Ä¦b§¢¸¦»¡¥X¥Lªº«e¥@

¥i¥ßº¸.«Âº¿©ÔĬ³s±o·ç  ³ø¾É¡]´µ¨½Äõ¥d¡^

It was amazing to find a four-year-old boy Esara Bhashitha Kauminda, from Dewundara, in Southern Sri Lanka, visiting Kandy for the first time identifying the location of the house in which he lived in his previous life, six years ago as a school boy.

³o¬O¤@«h¥O¤HÅå©_ªº®ø®§¡A¨Ó¦Û¦ì©ó´µ¨½Äõ¥d«n³¡ªº¹F°Ýµª©Ôªº¥|·³¤p«Ä¡A¥ìÂÄ©Ô.¤Ú§Æ¶ð.¦Ò©ú¹F¡A´N¦b²Ä¤@¦¸¨Ó¨ì§¢¸¦ªº®É­Ô´N¯à«ü¥X¥L«e¥@©Ò¦íªº©Ð¤l¦ì¸m¡A¥L»¡¦Û¤v¤»¦~«eÁÙ¬O¤@­Ó¤»·³ªº¾Çµ£¡C

The house which was his home is no more there. He walked to the foot of a Nuga tree which stands on the side of Mosque Road in Kandy, in close proximity to the lake, and said that the tree was in front of his house.

¥L«e¥@ªº®a¤w¸g¤£¦b¨º¸Ì¤F¡A¦ý¨B¦æ¨ì¤@´Ê"¥£¥[¾ð"¤U¡A¤]´N¬O¨ì¹F§¢¸¦ªº²ö´µ¬ì¸ô¡A¤@­Ó¾aªñ´òªyªº¦a¤è¡A¥L«ü¥X³o´Ê¾ð´N¦b¥Lªº®a«e­±¡C

When asked about the house he lived, he walked a few steps behind the tree and stood in a place where there was no sign of any construction. The house which was both a hotel and residence was demolished along with some other buildings nearly three years ago to make room for the Kandy Municipal Car Park.

°Ý¤Î¨ì¦³Ãö¥L«e¥@¦íªº©Ð¤l¡A¥L¦b¨º´Ê¾ð«e¨«¤F¦n´X¨B¡AµM«á¯¸¦b¤@­Ó¨S¦³¥ô¦ó«Ø¿vª«»P¿ò¸ñªº¦a¤è¡C¥L»¡¡G¨º¶¡©Ð¤l´¿¸g¬O®ÈÀ]»P¦í®a¤G¦X¤@ªº²Õ¦X¡A¦ý¦]¬°­n«Ø³y§¢¸¦·í¦aªº¥«¥ß¨T¨®¤½¶é¦Ó©M¾Fªñªº©Ð«Î¤@°_³Q©î°£¡C

Dr. G. G. Keman Kulasiri, gold medalist in astrology and his wife Padmalatha of Kiralawella Dewundara, took their son Esara, aged 4 years and 8 months to Kandy following repeated requests.

¦í¦b©_©Ô©Ô«Â©Ô.¼w°Ýµª©ÔªºªÖ°Ò.®w©Ô¦è§Q³Õ¤h¡A¬OÀò±o¤Ñ¤å¾Çª÷µP¼úªº±o¥D¡A»P¥Lªº©d¤l¡A©¬¼w°¨©Ô¬OÀ³¥L­Ì®a¸Ì­±¥|·³¤S¤K­Ó¤ë¤jªº¨à¤l¡A¥ìÂÄ©Ô¤£Â_ªºÀµ¨D¤~¨Ó¨ì§¢¸¦¡C

"From the day our son began to speak he wanted to go to Kandy. The first words he muttered were Nuwara (Kandy), Dalada Maligawa (temple), 'Walakulubemma' (parapet wall), wewa (lake), Perahera (procession) among other words and names of people."

±q¨º¤Ñ¥H¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì®aªº¨à¤l¶}©l»¡¥L­n¥h§¢¸¦¡C¥L¦b¤@¨Ç¸Ü»y©M¨ä¥L¤H¦W·í¤¤¡A§]¤g¦a»¡¥X²Ä¤@­Ó¦r´N¬O§V¥Ë©Ô¡]§¢¸¦¡^¡A»P¹F©Ô¹F.º¿§Qªî¥Ë¡]¦x¼q¦W¡^¡A¥Ë©Ô®w¾|¨©º¿¡]¸GÀð¡^¡A±©¥Ë¡]´òªy¡^¡A¨Ø©Ô¶Â©Ô¡]¨BÆJ¡^¡C

Dr. Kulasiri and his wife said that their son mentioned about the bomb explosion at the Dalada Maligawa, and said that the perahera passed his house. He referred to two dogs and said that one was named Jimmy. He often spoke of his friends. One was 'Peethi'. He also told that he had a red shirt and occasionally went to swim and his chest hit a rock in the water, Dr. Kulasiri and Padmalatha said. 

®w©Ô¦è§Q³Õ¤h©M¥Lªº©d¤l»¡¨ì¥L­Ìªº¨à¤l´¿´£¨ì¦b¹F©Ô¹F¡E°¨§Qªî¥Ë³o­Ó¦a¤èªº¬µ¼uÃz¬µ¡A¨Ã»¡¨ì¡uperahera¡v¡]®×¡G¬d¤£¨ì·N«ä¡A¥i¯à¬O°Êª«ÁÙ¬O¤°»òªF¦è¡^´¿¶]¹L¥L®a¡C¥LÁÙ´£¨ì¹L¨â°¦ª¯¡A¤]»¡¤@°¦¥s°µ¦N¦Ì¡C¥L±`±`»¡¨ì¥LªºªB¤Í¡A¦³¤@­Ó¦W¥s¥Ö´£¡C®w©Ô¦è§Q³Õ¤h©M©d¤l©¬¼wº¿©Ô¯S»¡¨ì¡G¡u¥L¤]»¡¨ì¥L¦³¤@¥ó¬õ¦âªºÅ¨­m¡A¦³®É­Ô¬ï¥h´åªa¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¤ô¤¤¯Ý³¡ÁÙ¼²¨ì¤@¶ô¥ÛÀY¡C¡v

In order to satisfy the boy Dr. Kulasiri his wife, son and their three daughters had travelled to Kandy by train on Friday 15 and spent the night with relatives in Matale. The following morning they left for Kandy, and as they got off the bus near QueenHotel, the smart little boy had showed them the entrance to the Sri Dalada maligawa as if he was a regular pilgrim to the shrine. He had pointed at the lake and the 'Walakulubemma' (parapet wall).

At the Dalada Maligawa he had moved about as if he knew all about the Shrine and the rituals of the sacred place. He led his parents and sisters to different places of worship and of importance, within the Maligawa.

¬°¤Fº¡¨¬³o­Ó¨k«Ä»Ý­n¡A®w©Ô¦è§Q³Õ¤h©M¥Lªº©d¤l¡A¨à¤l»P¥L­Ì®a¤T­Ó¤k¨à¤@°_¦b¤Q¤­¤é¬P´Á¤­¨º¤Ñ·f¤õ¨®¨Ó¨ì¤F§¢¸¦¡A¦b°¨¯S©Ô·í¦aªº¿Ë±­®a¹L¤F¤@±ß¡C²Ý¤é¦­±á¡A¥L­Ì¨Ó¨ì¤F§¢¸¦¡A´N¦b¬Ó¦Z°s©±¨º¸Ì¤U¨®®É¡A¨º­ÓÁo©úªº¤p«Ä§i¶D¥L­Ì¡u´µ¨½.¹F©Ô¹F.º¿§Qªî¥Ë¦x°|¡vªº¤J¤f¡A©{¦p¥L¬O¨º¶¡¦x°|¡A¸t¦aªº®É±`´Â¸tªº±`«È¤@¼Ë¨º»ò¼ô±x¡C¦b¨º­Ó¦x°|¸Ì¡A¥LÅý¤÷¥À»P¨â­Ó©j©f¥h´Â«ô¦U­Ó¤£¦Pªº¦a¤è¡C

He had said he wished to see the cobra-hooded statue of the Buddha on a hill-top and pointed in the direction of the Buddha statue. The little boy had led the way to the statue at Rajapihilla Mawatha and later walked down the road by the Kandy lake in the direction of the Kandy Central Market. On the way down

Mosque Road
he had pointed at a Nuga tree by the road side, which he said was in front of the house he had lived.

¥L»¡¥L§Æ±æ¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¦b¤s³»¤W¨º´LÀY¤W¦³µÛ²´Ãè³D¶ì¹³ªº¦òªû¸t¹³¡A¨Ã«ü¥X¤F¦ò¹³ªº¤è¦V¡C³o¤p¨k«ÄÁÙ±a¸ô¨ì¤F¦ì©ó©Ô¸ë¥Ö§Æ©Ô.º¿¥Ë¥Lªº¨º´L¦ò¹³¦ì¸m¡AÀH«áÁÙ¨«¤U¨Ó©¹§¢¸¦´ò¤è¦Vªº§¢¸¦ªº¤¤¥¡¥«³õ¡AªuµÛ¸ô¨Ó¨ì¤F§¢¸¦ªº²ö´µ¬ì¸ô¡A¥L«ü¥X¤F¦ì©ó§V¥[¾ð¡A¸ô®Çªº¡A¨º®y¡u¥L´¿¸g¦í¹L¡vªº©Ð¤l¡C

Dr. Kulasiri sought the assistance of some young men in the area to ascertain the truth of what his son said. They not only confirmed what the child had said but also extended their assistance to trace the family that ran an eating house in a line of houses near the Nuga tree which were later demolished to accommodate the Kandy Municipal Car Park.

®w©Ô§Æ§Q³Õ¤h¦V·í¦aªº¤@¨Ç¦~»´¤H´M¨D¨ó§U¡A¬dÃÒ¥L¨à¤l©Ò»¡¬O§_Äݹê¡C¨º¨Ç¤H¤£¶ÈÃÒ¹ê¤F¥L¨à¤l©Ò»¡ªº¤@¤Á¡A¨Ã¥B³z¹L¥L­Ìªº¨ó§U¡A¬dÃÒ¥X´¿¸g¦í¦b¨º¸Ìªº¨º¤@®a¤H¡A¤]´N¬O¾aªñ§V¥[¾ðªº¨º®aÀ\À]¡A¥¿¬Oµy«á¬°¤F§ï«Ø¦¨§¢¸¦¥«¥ß¨T¨®¤½¶é¦Ó³Q©î°£¡C

The Ranasinghe family who had run the eating house in the ground floor and used the upper floor as their residence, had gone into occupation to a house at Singharagama, about ten kilometeres away from Kandy.

¨º­Ó©Ð¤l¡A¤@¼Ó´N¬O±q¨Æ¨º®aÀ\À]ªº·~¥D´N¬O©Ô¯ÇªY®æ¤@®a¤H¡A¼Ó¤W´N¬O¦í®a¡A²{¦b¤w¸g·hÂ÷¸Ó¦a¥h¤F¶ZÂ÷§¢¸¦¤Q¤½¨½»·ªº¨¯«¢°Õ¾¿º¿¡A

Subsequently, in the afternoon of Saturday 16, arrangements were made by G. H. Premadasa, General Manager of Devon Hotel Kandy, who too was from Dewundara, arranged for a meeting of Kulasiri and Ranasinghe families. The families met at Devon Hotel.

ÀH«á¦b¤Q¤»¤é¬P´Á¤»¤¤¤È«á¡A¥Ñ§¢¸¦ªº­}ªÚ®ÈÀ]Á`¸g²z¡A´¶¹pº¿¹FÂĤ޻â¤U¡A¤@¦æ¤H±q±o¸U¹F©Ô¨Ó¨ì®w©Ô§Æ§Q»P©Ô¯ÇªY®æ¤@®a¤H·|­±¡C¨â®a¤H´N¦b¼wªÚ®ÈÀ]·|­±¡C

Mangalika Kasthuriarachchi wife of the eating house owner, and her two daughters were present at the meeting. Ranasinghe did not attend the meeting since he was indisposed.

¨º®aÀ\ÆUªº·~¥D¡A¤]´N¬O¨~ªî¨½¥d.¥d´µ¤g§Q¨È©Ô©_©_ªº©d¤l¡A·í¦oªº¨â­Ó¤k¨à¥X®u²{³õ¡C¦Ó¦]¬°¨­Å餣µÎªA½t¬G¡A¥D¤H©Ô¯ÇªY®æ¨Ã¥¼¥X®u¡C

The meeting at the hotel was a sensational event with excitement. Huggings and tears were rolling down their cheeks as Mangalika clasped the little boy in her arms crying, "This is my dear son who was drowned in the river five years ago."

®ÈÀ]¸Ìªº·|­±¬O¤@­Ó¥Rº¡·PIJªº³õ¦X¡Cºòºòªº¾Ö©ê»P¤£°±¤îªº²\¤ô¡A·í¨~ªî¨½¥d¡A¤]´N¨º®aÀ\À]ªº·~¥Dºòºò©ê¦í¨º¤p¨k«Ä¡A­úµÛ³Û¡G¡u³o¬O§Ú¤­¦~«e¦bªe¸Ì­±·Ä¦ºªº«Ä¤l°Ú¡I¡v

The child had remained in the arms of Mangalika, who was believed to be his mother five years ago.

¦Óºòºò©êµÛ«Ä¤l¦bÃh¸Ìªº¨~ªî¨½¥d«w«H´N¬O¨º¤p«Ä¤­¦~«eªº¥À¿Ë¡C

"My only son who was second in the family was a student at Dharmaraja
   College, Kandy. While swimming with some friends in the Mahaweli river at Tennekumbura, on January 31, 2001, he was drowned. Another boy was also drowned and three others escaped. My son Thilanga Madhushantha Ransinghe, was a year ten student. He had many friends and was very popular among his colleagues. A red colour shirt was bought for him to attend a wedding."

¡u§Ú°ß¤@ªº¨à¤l¦b®a¸Ì­±±Æ¦æ²Ä¤G¡A¥L´NŪ©ó§¢¸¦ªº¹Fº¿©Ô¸ë¾Ç°|¡C´N¦b¨â¤d¦~¤¸¤ë¤Ê¤@¤é¡A¨º¦¸»PªB¤Í¨ì«ï¤º®w¥¬©Ô¦a°Ïªº°¨«¢«Â§Qªe¡A¥L¦bªe¸Ì­±·Ä¦º¡C¥t¥~¤@­Ó¨k«Ä¤]·Ä¦º¡A¨ä¥L¤T­Ó«h­Æ§K¡C§Úªº¨à¤l´£­¦¥[.°¨§ù´µº~¥L. ©Ô¯ÇªY®æ·í¦~ÁÙ¬O¤Q·³ªº¾Ç¥Í¡C¥L¦³³\¦hªB¤Í¡A¤H½t«Ü¦n¡C¦o¬°¤F±a¥L¥h°Ñ¥[±B§¡A¶R¤F¤@¥ó¤p¬õŨ­mµ¹¥L¡C¡v

Mangalika said that there were two dogs in the house and one was called Jimmy. He had an elder sister Shasika, she is now 22 years and a younger sister Shalika, who is now 16 year, she said.

³o¦ìÀ\À]ªº·~¥D¡A¨~ªî¨½¥d¤k¤h»¡¡G¦b©Ð¤l¸Ì­±¦³¨â°¦ª¯¡A¤@°¦´N¥s°µ¦N¦Ì¡C¥L¦³¤@­Ó©j©j²ï¦è¥d¡A²{¦~¤w¸g¤Ü¤G·³¡CÁÙ¦³¤@­Ó©f©f¥s°µ²ï¨½¥d¡A²{¦~¤w¸g¤Q¤»·³¤F¡C

The mother of Esara, Padmalatha recalling the story of how she got the son as the fourth child in the family, said that she had three daughters and urged for a son. "I travelled to Kandy several times from Dewundara and paid homage to the Sacred Tooth Relic at the Sri Dalada Maligawa. Every time I worshipped the Sacred Tooth I prayed that I would be blessed with a son," she said.

¦Ó¥ìÂÄ©Ô¡A¤]´N¬O«ü¥X«e¥@ªº¨à¤lªº¥À¿Ë¡A©¬¼wº¿©Ô¥L¦^¾Ð°_¦oÃh¤F³o­Ó®a¸Ì­±±Æ¦æ²Ä¥|ªº¨à¤lªº©¹¨Æ¡A¦o»¡¡G¦o¤w¸g¦³¤F¤T­Ó¤k¨à¡A¨Ã¥B´÷¨D¤@­Ó¨à¤l¡G¡u§Ú´¿¨Ó¨ì§¢¸¦³o¸Ì´X¦¸¡A¦Ó¥B¨Ó¨ì¹F©Ô¹F.°¨¨½ªî¥Ë¦x°|³o§«ô¹L¦ò¤úªÙ§Q¡C¨C¦¸§Ú¦V¦ò¤úªÙ§Q¬è¨D¡A§Ú³£§Æ±æ¯à°÷¥Í¤@­Ó¨k«Ä¡C¡v

"With the blessings of the Tooth Relic, "Dalada Vahanse" blessed me with a son on January 31, 2002, eleven years after my third daughter was born. My son is very loving, pious and intelligent," she added proudly.

¡u´N¦b¦ò¤úªÙ§Qªº«O¦ö¤§¤U¡A¡y¹F©Ô¹F.¥Ëº~¦è¡z«O¦ö§Ú¦b¨â¤d¹s¤G¦~¡A¤¸¤ë¤Ê¤@¤é¥Í¤U¤@­Ó¨k«Ä¡A´N¬O¦b§Ú¥Í¤U²Ä¤T­Ó¤k¨àªº¤Q¤@¦~«á¡C§Úªº¨à¤l«D±`¥i·R¡AÁo©ú¡A¹ï¦ò¯ª¤]«Ü°@«H¡C¡v¦o«Üź¶Æ¦a»¡¡C 

The two families departed later in the day after having made arrangements to visit the Ranasinghe family at Singaragama the following day, Sunday 17.

The house of the Ranasinghe family was crowded with relatives, friends and neighbours to welcome the family from Dewundara with Esara. The little boy loved by two families had a warm welcome at the residence of his previous life parents. There was immense curiosity and tension as the child identified many articles shown to him. Among them were the red shirt he referred to very often and also identified the dog Jimmy.

¨â®a¤H¨Ã¬ù©w¤U¦¸´N¦b¦ì©óªY®æ©Ô®æº¿ªº©Ô¯ÇªY®æ®a¸Ì­±·|­±ªº¤é´Á¡A¤Q¤C¤é¬P´Á¤é¡C·í¤Ñ©Ô¯ÇªY®æ®a¸Ì­±À½º¡¤F¿ËªB¦n¤Í¡AÁÙ¦³¾F¤H³£¤@°_¨ÓÅwªï¨Ó¦Û±o¸U¹F©Ôªº³o­Ó¨k«Ä¡A¥ìÂÄ©Ô¡C³o­Ó¨ü¨ì¨â­Ó®a®x³ß·Rªº¤p¨k«Ä¨ü¨ì·í¦a¥L¡u«e¥@ªº¡v¿ËªB¤Í¦n¤Í­Ì¼ö¯PªºÅwªï¡C¤j®a³£¹ï³o­Ó¡u³Q»{ÃÒ¡vªº¡uÂà¥@¡v¨k«Äªí²{¥X·¥°ªªº¿³½ì»P¦n©_¡A²{³õ¨Ã¥B³¯¦C³\¦h¥L¹L¥h¥Î¹LªºªF¦è¡A¤]¥]§t¨º¥ó¥L´¿¸g´£¨ìªº¤p¬õŨ­m»P®a¤¤¨º±øª¯¡A¦N¦Ì¡C

Easara asked for the bat he used to play with his friends. But the bat was not available in the house as it was given to a boy in the neighbourhood. Mangalika assured to get it back and make it available to him.

¥ìÂÄ©Ô·Q­n¬Ý¨º°¦¥L©MªB¤Í­Ì¤@°_ª±ªº²y´Î¡A¦ý¬O¨º²y´Î¦b®a¸Ì¤w¸g§ä¤£¨ì¤F¡A¦]¬°²y´Î¤w¸g°eµ¹¾F®a¤p«Ä¡Cª¼ªî§Q¥d¤k¤h´N¥h¾F®a±N¨º°¦²y´Î§ä¤F¦^¨Ó¡A¨Ã¥B°eµ¹¤F¥L¡C     

On Sunday afternoon the families separated with a pledge to continue the relationship which the little son had bridged.

¶g¤é¤U¤È¡A¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó¤p«Ä°µ¬°¾ô¼Ù¡A³o¨â®a·V­«¬ù©w¦¨¬°¿Ë±­Ãö«Y¡C   

The child has contacted the Ranasinghe family regularly by phone from the day they returned to Dewundara. The Ranasinghe family is planning to visit Dewundara shortly.

±q¨º¤Ñ¥H«á¡A©Ô¯ÇªY®æ®a¤H©w´Á»P¦í¦b±o¸U¹F©Ôªº¤p¨k«Ä¥Î¹q¸Ü³sµ¸¡A¨Ã¥B­pµe«Ü§Ö´N·|¨ì±o¸U¹F©Ô¥h¬Ý³o­Ó¤p«Ä¡C¡]¬G¨Æ§¹¡^

Contact us:
Ehipassiko Buddhist Centre
(Sri Lankan Buddhist Society-Calgary)
5107 Whitestone Road NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 1T4, Canada
Tel/Fax: (403) 280-9729
E-mail: ehipassiko@lankamail.com
           ehipassikobuddhist@msn.com
Web site: www.slbscalgary.org

¦³Ãö©ó³o­Ó¬G¨Æªº¼x«H¡A½Ð¦V¡G

·R§Æ©¬¦è¦©
   ¦ò±Ð¤¤¤ß

¡]¦ì©ó¥[®³¤j¨È§B¹F¬Ùªº¥d¥[¤Oªº´µ¨½Äõ¥d¦ò¾ÇªÀ¡^

¦a§}»PE-mail¦p¤W¡C

(This e-mail is intended for Buddhists and others, enthusiastic about Buddhism, as part of our e-dhamma service. All the e-mail addresses included in our database are of SLBSC-Ehipassiko members and well-wishers, and from open e-mails received at the e-mail addresses of Ehipassiko and its resident monks, and contact info we have got from Sri Lankan governmental and non-governmental organizations in Sri Lanka and overseas. We send you our e-mails in good faith that you no doubt admire the teachings of Buddha. If you wish to no longer receive our e-mails, please, notify us at ehipassiko@lankamail.com , so that you e-mail address will be removed from our list. Thank you.)

¡]³o«ÊE-mail±N±Hµ¹¦ò±Ð®{»P¨ä¥L¤H«H¦òªº¤H¡A³o¬O§Ú­ÌªºE-¦òªkªºªA°Èªº³¡¥÷¡C©Ò¦³¦³Ãö§Ú­ÌE-mail¡A¥]§t§Ú­Ìªº¸ê®Æ®w¡A³£¬OÄÝ©óSLBSC-·R§Æ©¬¦è¦©±`¦íªºªk®v­Ì¡C¨Ã¥B¡A§Ú­Ì©ÒÀò±oªº°T®§¬O¨Ó¦Û´µ¨½Äõ¥d©x¤è»P¦ì©ó´µ¨½Äõ¥d»P®ü¥~ªº«D¬F©²²Õ´¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò°eµ¹§AªºE-mailªº¤º®e¡A¬O°ò©ó¹ï¦òªû°@¸Ûªº«H¥õ¡A³o¬O§Æ±æ±z¹ï¦òªk¦³§ó²M²bªº«H¤ß©Ò­P¡C¦pªG±z¤£§Æ±æ¦¬¨ì³o«Ê«H¡A½Ð¨Ó«H³o­ÓE-mail§Ú­Ì±N·|±q±zªºe-mail¦W³æ¤¤§R°£¡AÁÂÁ¡C¡^

[¦¹©«¤l¤w¸g³Qª©¤u©ó2006/10/1 ¤U¤È 12:41:23½s¿è¹L]
ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/1 ¤U¤È 12:25:21
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 2 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

³o¬O«Ü®öº©ªº¬G¨Æ¡A¤]µ¹¤j®a¤@­Ó±Ò¥Ü¡G

1.¦pªG­n¨D¤l¡A¦V¦ò¤úªÙ§Q¬è¨D¬O¤@­Ó¤£¿ùªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¦V¦òµÐÂÄ»PÆ[­µµÐÂĬè¨D¤]«Ü¤£¿ù¡C

2.°²¦p§Aªº¿Ë¤H¡A¤S¨ÓÂà¥@¤F¡A§A±Nı±o¦p¦ó©O¡H³oµ¹¤j®a¤@­Ó·sªºÅéÅç¡A©Î³\§A¤]¥i¥H¦V¦òµÐÂĬè¨D¡A½Ð¦òµÐÂÄ«üÂI§A¡A¿Ë¤H©¹¥Í¦ó³B¡A¦pªGÁÙ¦b¤H¶¡ªº¸Ü¡A§AÄ@·N©M¥L¨£­±¶Ü¡H

3.½ü°j»P¦]ªGµL®ÉµL¨è°±·²¡A§Ú­Ì­n²`«H¦]ªG¡A¨Ã·q«ô¦ò¯ª¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/1 ¤U¤È 12:34:26
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 3 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

¯S§O»¡©ú¡G¸Ó¤å¤wÀò±o¸Ó¤å´£¨Ñªº³æ¦ì¡A¦ã§Æ©¬¦è¦©¦ò¾Ç¤¤¤ßªº¥D«ùªk®v¡A¦P·N¥i½Ķ¬°¤¤¤å±i¶K¡AÅý§ó¦h²³¥Í¯à°÷Àò±o§Q¯q¡C·PÁªk®vªº·O´d¡C

Dear Shinn,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Yes, please, go ahead with translating the rebirth telling from Sri Lanka into Chinese, so that it'll benefit lot of people. It's OK to do that. I appreciate your service. Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance in this regard. Please, convey my regards to Venerable B. Devananda.

Wish you the best of luck in your spiritual practice.

Thank you,

With metta,

Bhante Upananda
Abbot/ Incumbent-in-Chief
Ehipassiko Buddhist Centre

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 10:11:40
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 4 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

«Ü¦³½ìªº¬O¡A¦³Ãö½ü°jÂà¥@ªº°ÝÃD¡A¨Ã«D¥u¦³¦ò±Ð®{¤~¦³³o¼Ëªº¶Ç»¡¡A³s¦è¤è¾ÇªÌ¤]¦³¬ÛÃöªº¬ã¨s³ø§i¡C¦³¤@¦ì¦B®q¤j¾Çªº¤ß²z¾Ç®a¡A¦ãº¸Äõ¦·º¸. «¢©Ô¼w´Ë¡]Erlendur Haraldsson¡^±Ð±Â¡A¦b°ê»Ú´Á¥Z¡A"ªÀ·|¤ß²z¾Ç¬ã¨s"¡]Journal of Society for Psychical Research¡^¡]Vo. 64.1 No.858¡^¤W­±´£¥X¤@¥÷³ø§i¡GBirthmarks And Claims of Previous-Life Memories--I. The Case of Purmina Ekanayake¡A¤¤¤åªº·N«ä¬O¡G"­L°O»P«e¥@°O¾Ð¡Ð¥H´¶¾|»e®R.¦ã¥d¨º¨È¤¶­Ó®×¬°¨Ò"¡A³o¸Ì­±´£¥X¤@­Ó¨£¸Ñ¡A¦³Ãö¨àµ£ªº­L°O¡A¦³¥i¯à¬O«e¥@¨ü¶Ë¯d¤U¨Óªº°O¸¹¡C³o¦ì¾ÇªÌ¨Ã´£¥X¡A³q±`©Ò¿×ªº"«e¥@"¬O«ü"¤W¤@¥@"¡C

­È±o§Ú­Ìª`·Nªº¬O¡G¦b¦è¤è°ê®a´¿¸g¦³¾ÇªÌªø´Á½Õ¬d³oºØ­Ó®×¡A¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë¡]Stevenson¡^±Ð±Â¦b1997¦~´¿¸g½Õ¬d¹L225­Ó­Ó®×¡A¨ä¤¤¦³¤Q¤@­Ó¬O¨Ó¦Û´µ¨½Äõ¥d¡C¦Ó³o½g¤å³¹ªº§@ªÌ¡A«¢©Ô¼w´Ë±Ð±Â¦b´µ¨½Äõ¥d´N½Õ¬d¥X¦³¤»¤Q­Ó¨àµ£»¡¥X¦Û¤v«e¥@ªº­Ó®×¡C¨ä¤¤¥Lª`·N¨ì¦³¤T­Ó¬O¦Û¤vªº­L°O¡A´N¬O«e¥@¨ü¶Ëªº°O¸¹¡C³o½g¤å³¹©Ò´£¥Xªº­Ó®×¡A¬O§@ªÌ¦b1996¦~¤E¤ë¨ì1999¦~¤T¤ë¦b´µ¨½Äõ¥d©Ò°µªº½Õ¬d¡C¬G¨Æªº¥D¤H¯Î¬O­Ó¤k«Ä¡A³o¤k«Ä¤£¦ý¯à»¡¥X¦Û¤vªº«e¥@¬O½Ö¡A¤]¯à»¡¥X¦Û¤v¬O«ç»ò¹L³uªº¡A¨Ã¥B¥X¥Ü¦Û¤vªº­L°O¡A´N¬O·íªì"¥L"¡]¤k«Äªº«e¥@¬O¨kªº¡^´N¬O¦b³o­Ó¦a¤è³Q¨®¤l¼²¨ì¦º¤`¡C¤k«Ä«ü¥X¦³¦W¦³©mªº¨º­Ó¨k¤H¡A«á¨Ó¸g¹L¬dÃÒ¡A¯S§O½ÐªkÂå¥hÅç«Í¡A¯uªº´N©M¨º­Ó¨kªº¦º¦]»¡©ú§¹¥þ¬Û¦P¡A¨Ã¥B©M«üºÙªº¦ì¸m§¹¥þ¤@¼Ë¡C

³o½g¤å³¹«Ü¦³½ì¡A§@ªÌ¯S¦a§â³o­Ó­Ó®×°µ¤F¸Ô²Óªº½Õ¬d¡A¨Ã¥B°µ¤F¦~ªí¡A°µ¤F¨Æ¥ó®É¶¡§Ç¦C¤ÀªR¡C¦]¬°­ì¨Óªº¤å³¹¬OPDFÀÉ¡A©Ò¥H¼È®É¡A­nµ¥Âন¤FWordÀÉ¥H«á¡A¤ñ¸û¤è«K½Ķ¡C

¤£¹L¡AÅý§ÚÅå©_ªº¬O¡G­ì¨Ó´µ¨½Äõ¥d³o­Ó¦ò°ê¡AÁÙ¯uªº¦³¤@¨Ç¤H³£¬O¹L³u«á¦AÂà¥@¬°¤Hªº¨Ò¤l¡C¬Ý¼Ë¤l¡A¥Í¦b¦ò±Ð°ê®a¡A¤]³\¬O¤@ºØºÖ³ø§a¡C¤£¹L³o©M¥L­Ì«H¦ò¦³¨ÇÃö«Y¡A´N®³¤W­±³o¤@½g¤å³¹¨Ó»¡¡A¨k«Äªº¥À¿Ë¬O¥h¤F¦ò¤ú¦x¦b¦ò¤úªÙ§Q­±«e°@¸Û¬èë¡A³o­Ó¨k«Ä´N¦ü¥G´N¬O¦ò¯ªÀ³¤¹¡A­°¥Í¦b¦o®a¡C¨Ã¨S¦³¸g¹L¯b¬¹¹Dµ¥µ¥ªºµ{§Ç¡C§Ú³o¦¸±q¦è¤è¾ÇªÌ³o¸Ì¬Ý¨£¡A¯uªºÄ±±o¦³¨Ç³Y²§¡C¤]³\»¡¤£©w¥xÆW¡A¤j³°¤]©Î³\¦³³o¼Ëªº¨Ò¤l¡A¥u¬O«Ü¤[¨S¦³³ø¾É¥X¨Ó¦Ó¤w¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 10:24:46
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 5 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

Dr Erlendur Haraldsson¬O°ê»Úª¾¦W¡Aªø´Á¥H¬ì¾Ç¤èªk»P¨¤«×°Q½×¦]ªG½ü°jªº¤ß²z¾Ç®a¡C¥LÀ³ÁÜ¥X®u¦h³õ¾Ç³N¬ã°Q·|µoªí¦h½gªº«e¥@¤µ¥Íªººt»¡¡A¥H¤U´N¬O³¡¤À¤º®e¡G

The many sides and features of cases of the reincarnation type.  ½ü°j­Ó®×ªº¦UºØ­±¦V

Society for Psychical Research, London, 11. 5. 2006. Centre for the Study of Anomalous Psychological Processes, University of Northampton, 16. 5. 2006.

Sai Baba im Rückblick. ³o½g¤å³¹´£¨ì¤F"ÁɤڤÚ"¡A¬O¦L«×¸¹ºÙ¥@¬É¯Åªº´¼ªÌ¡A¦]¬°¬O¼w¤å¡A§Ú¥u¯à½Ķ¨ì³o¸Ì¡C

Institut für Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene. Freiburg, 20.3. 2006.

Children remembering past lives. ¨àµ£©Ò°O±oªº«e¥@

Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning. Prashanti Nilayam,  A. P., India, 25. 2. 2006.

Some recent cases of children who speak about memories of a past life. ¤@¨Ç³Ìªñµo¥Íªº¨àµ£´£¥X«e¥@°O¾Ðªº­Ó®×

Conference on Science and the Paranormal. University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka 11, 2.  2006.  Centre for Buddhism (International), Kandy,  12, 2. 2006

Látnir í heimi lifenda. Skólabæ, 14. 12. 2005.³o­Ó¤£¬O­^¤å¡A®¤§ÚµLªk½Ķ¡C

Sai Baba, sein Wirken und seine Bewegung.   ¤]¬O´£¨ì¦L«×ªºÁɤڤڡA¤£¹L¤º®e¬O¼w¤å¡C

Institut für Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene. Freiburg, 30.11. 2005.

Börn sem hævder at erindre et tidligere liv. ³oÀ³¸Ó¬O¼w¤å§a¡H¤]ºâ¤@³õ¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 10:40:50
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 6 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

Selskabet for psykisk forskning. 100 års jubilæum. Copenhagen, 25. 11. 2005.

At the hour of death. Hallucinatory/visionary experiences shortly before death. ¦b¦º¤`ªº¨º¤@¨è¡Ðµu¼È¦º¤`«eªºµøı»P¤Ûı¸gÅç¡C

Dansk psykolog forening. Copenhagen, 24. 11. 2005.

Appearances of the dead: What are their characteristics and who have such experiences? ¦º¤`ªº²{¶H¡Ð¥¦­Ì¯S¼x»P½Ö¾Ö¦³³o¼Ëªº¸gÅç¡H

International Theosophical Centre, Naarden, 8. 10. 2005.

Children who claim to remember a previous life. What do they tell us? What can we learn from them? «ÅºÙ«e¥@°O¾Ðªº¨àµ£¥L­Ì¦b§i¶D§Ú­Ì¤°»ò¡H¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤S¯à°÷¾Ç²ß¨ì¤°»ò¡H

International Theosophical Centre, Naarden, 7. 10, 2005.

Children who claim memories of a past life. «ÅºÙ«e¥@°O¾Ðªº¨àµ£¡C

Parapsychologisch Instituut, Utrecht, 5. 10. 2005.

Analysis of over 400 recent cases of alleged encounters with the dead. How do they compare with British cases collected over a century ago? ¶W¹L¥|¦Ê­Ó«ÅºÙ¾D¹J¦º¤`ªº­Ó®×¤ÀªR¡Ð¶W¹L¤@¥@°O¦b­^°ê©Ò»`¶°ªº­Ó®×¤ñ¸û¡C

British Psychological Society, Section of Transpersonal Psychology, Cober Hill Conference Centre, Scarborough, 16.-19. 9. 2005.

Trauma and claims of memories of a past life. ¯S³Òº¿»P¦o¡þ¥Lªº«e¥@°O¾Ð

Overview of psychological studies in Lebanon and Sri Lanka.  29th international conference of the Society for Psychical Research, University of Bath, September 2.-4. 9. 2005.

Some extraordinary cases of children who claim memories of a past life. ¤@¨Ç¨àµ£«ÅºÙ«e¥@°O¾Ðªº­Ó®×

Annual conference of the Scientific and Medical Network, Odenthal-Altenberg, Germany, 7.-10. 7. 2005.

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 10:48:32
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 7 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

http://www.hi.is/~erlendur/english/

ÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¦³Ãö¥Lªº¬ã¨s³ø§i¡A¥ú¬O2005¦~¡A´NÁÙ¦³´X¤Qµ§ªººtÁ¿°O¿ý¡A¥i¨£³o¦ì¾ÇªÌªø´Á³£¦b¬ã¨s½ü°j»PÂà¥@¡C¦ý¤£ª¾¹D¥L¬O§_«H¥õ¦ò±Ð¡A¤£¹L³o­Óºô§}¬O¥L¥»¤Hªº°ò¥»¸ê®Æ¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 10:50:06
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 8 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A½ü°j¡A¥i¤£¬O¦ò±Ðªº±M§Q³á¡I¦è¤è°ê®a¦³¨Ç¾ÇªÌªø´Á¦bÃöª`³o­Ó°ÝÃD¡A¦bhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation#Western_religions_and_traditions³o­Ó¯¸¸Ì­±¡A´N¦^µª¤F³\¦h¦³Ãö½ü°jªº¦è¤èÆ[ÂI¡C

¾Ç·|³o­Ó­^¤å³æ¦r§a¡GReincarnation¡A³o´N¬O½ü°j¡C

ÁÙ¦³³o­Ó³æ¦r¡Gprevious life(PL)³o­Ó¦r´N¬O«e¥@¡C

ÀR²[¥u°_¤@­ÓÀY¡AÅwªï¤j®aÄ~Äòµoªí¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 11:03:17
¤p¦¿
µ¥¯Å¡Gª©¥D
¤å³¹¡G4687
¿n¤À¡G59083
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë27¤é
²Ä 9 ¼Ó
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹¤p¦¿¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I

µo¶K¤ß±¡

¥»¥DÃD¤@¤Ñ¤§¤º¡A¤H®ð¯}500¤F

·PÁÂÀR²[¤j¼w¡A´£¨Ñºô¤Í³o¥i¨ü¬ì¾Ç¬ã¨sªº¥Í¦ºÂà¥@¤å³¹¡C

·P®¦

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 11:26:15
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 10 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

³o½g¤å³¹¬O¤¶²Ð³Ìªñ¦è¤è¥@¬É¬ã¨s½ü°j±¡ªp¡C

Scientific and other research into reincarnation

The most detailed collections of personal reports in favor of reincarnation have been published by Dr. Ian Stevenson in works such as Reincarnation and Biology: A Contribution to the Etiology of Birthmarks and Birth Defects, which documents thousands of detailed cases where claims of injuries received in past lives sometimes correlate with birthmarks or birth defects.

­P¤O¬ã¨s½ü°j³Ì¸ÔºÉªº­Ó¤H³ø§i´N¬O¥ì¦w.¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë¡A¦b¥Lªº§@«~¡G"½ü°j»P¥Íª«¾Ç¡Ð­L°Oªº¯f·½¾Ç"¡A³o¥»®Ñ¸Ì­±¦³¼Æ¤d­Ó¸Ô²Óªº­Ó®×«ÅºÙ«e¥@©Ò¾D¨üªº¥´À»»P¤µ¥Íªº­L°O¦³Ãö¡C

Stevenson has spent over 40 years devoted to the study of children who have spoken about concepts seemingly unknown to them. In each case, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements. Then he identifies the deceased person the child allegedly identifies with, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He also matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records such as autopsy photographs.

¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Âªá¤F¶W¹L¥|¤Q¦~­P¤O©ó¬ã¨s¨º¨Ç»¡¥X¤£¸Ó¦³ªºÆ[©À¤§¨àµ£­Ó®×¡C¦b¨C­Ó­Ó®×¸Ì¡A¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë³Õ¤h¥Î¨t²Î¤Æ¡A¬ì¾Ç¤Æªº¤èªk¥hù¦C³o¨Ç¨àµ£­Ìªº³¯­z¡CµM«á¥L«ü¥X¦ºªÌ»P¨àµ£ªº¹ïÀ³Ãö«Y¡A¨Ã¥B¹ï©ó¦ºªÌ¥Í«e¨Æ¹ê¹ïÀ³¨àµ£¤µ¥Í©Ò»¡¥X¨Óªº±¡ªp°µ¤F¤ÀÃþ¡C¥L¤ñ¹ï¤F­L°O»P«e¥@¦ºªÌªº¨ü¶Ë³B¡A¥HÂå¾Ç¬ö¿ý½Ñ¦pÅç«Íµ¥¤èªk¨Ó°µÅçÃÒ¡C

Stevenson believes that his strict methods rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child¡¦s memories. However, it should be noted that a significant majority of Dr. Stevenson's reported cases of reincarnation originate in Eastern societies, where this phenomenon is common - if a child from a poor family claims to be the reincarnated person from a rich family, this can lead to the child to be adopted by that family, a motive that has led to children making fraudulent reincarnation claims.[6]

¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Â¬Û«H¥LªºÄY®æ¬ì¾Ç¤Àªk±N¯à¹ï©ó³o¨Ç¨àµ£»¡¥X«e¥@ªº²{¶H¾ã²z¥X¤@­Ó¥¿½Tªº¸ÑÄÀ¡CµM¦Ó¡A­È±oª`·Nªº¬O¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Âªº½ü°jÆ[©À¬O·½¦ÛªF¤èªÀ·|¡A¦b¨ºùسoºØÂà¥@ªº²{¶H³Qµø¬°´¶¹Mªº¡C¦pªG¤p«Ä±q³h½a®a®x¥X¨­¦Ó«ÅºÙ¬O±q¦³´I¦³ªº®a®x½ü°j¹L¨Óªº¤H¡A³o±N·|¾É­P¤p«Ä³Q¨º­Ó¦³¿úªº®a®x©Ò±Ä»{¡A¨ä«ÅºÙ½ü°jªº°Ê¾÷¤£µL¦³¶B´Ûªº¥i¯à©Ê¡C

As Stevenson himself said about the 2500 cases of children, who appeared to remember past lives, which he and his associates investigated: "My conclusion so far is that reincarnation is not the only explanation for these cases, but that it is the best explanation we have for the stronger cases, by which I mean those in which a child makes a considerable number (say 20 or 30) of correct statements about another person who lives in a family that lives quite remote from his own and with which his family has had no prior contacts. When we talk about remoteness, we don't necessarily just mean physical distance. We know that two families can live only 10 kilometers apart and yet they can be very remote because they belong to different economic and social classes." See the whole interview.

¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Â±q¥L©Ò½Õ¬dªº¨â¤d¤­¦Ê­Ó¨àµ£¡A«ÅºÙ¯à°÷°O±o«e¥@ªº­Ó®×¸Ì­±°µ¥X¤F½Õ¬d¡G§Úªºµ²½×¬O¡A¨ì¥Ø«e¬°¤î¹ï©ó³o¨Ç­Ó®×ªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A½ü°j¨Ã«D°ß¤@ªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A¦ý¬O¹ï©ó³o¨Ç­Ó®×³Ì¦nªº¸ÑÄÀ¬O¬Û·í¦hªº¤p«Ä°µ¥X¬Û·íªº³¯­z¡A»¡©ú¥L­Ìªº«e¥@¬O¦í¦b¬Û·í»»»·ªº¦a¤è¡A¨Ã¥B»P¥L­Ì¤µ¥Íªº®a®x¨Ã¥¼¦³¬Û·íªº±µÄ²¡C¦Ó·í§Ú­Ì©Ò´£¨ìªº"»»»·"¡A§Ú­Ì¤£»Ý­nµ¹¤@©wªº¤ß²z¤Wªº¶ZÂ÷¨Ó¿Å¶q¡A¨â­Ó®a®x«Ü¥i¯à¬Û¶Z¤Q¤½¨½»·¥i¯àºâ«D±`¬O»»»·¡A¦]¬°¥L­ÌÄݩ󤣦Pªº¸gÀÙ­ÓÅé»PªÀ·|¶¥¼h¡C

Perhaps the most significant anecdotal evidence in this regard is the phenomenon of young children spontaneously sharing what appear to be memories of past lives, a phenomenon which has been reported even in cultures that do not hold to a belief in reincarnation. Upon investigating such claims, Stevenson and others have identified individuals who had died a few years before the child was born who seem to meet the descriptions the children provided. However, Stevenson cautions that such evidence is suggestive of reincarnation, but that more research must be conducted. Stevenson's claims are not widely accepted by mainstream scientists.[7] Many examples can be found in Children's Past Lives - How Past Life Memories Affect Your Child(Bantam, 1997) by Carol Bowman.

¤]³\³Ì¦³·N¸q§H¨ÆÃÒ©ú¡AÃö©ó³o¨Ç¤pªB¤Í­Ì¤£¥Ñ¦Û¥D¦a¤À¨É«e¥@ªº°O¾Ð¡A¦³¤@­Ó²{¶H»¡©ú¡A¬Æ¥B¦³¤£¬Û«H½ü°jªº®a®x¤]·|¥X²{³oºØ²{¶H¡CÃö©ó½Õ¬d³o¨Ç²{¶H¡A¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Â»P¨ä¥L¤w¸g½Õ¬d¦U§O¹ï¶H¡A½T»{¤p«Ä©Ò´£¨Ñ·Ç½Tªº®É¶¡¡ÐÃö©ó«e¥@¤w¸g¦º¤F¦h¤Ö¦~ªº»¡©ú¡C¤£ºÞ¦p¦ó¡A¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Âª`·N¨ì¤F¡A¤p«Äªº»¡©ú«ü¥X½ü°j¬O¥i¯à¦s¦bªº¡A¦ý»Ý­n§ó¦hªº¬ã¨s¨ÓÃÒ©ú¡C¥v¸¦ªâ´Ë±Ð±Âªº¬ã¨s¥Ø«eµLªk³Q¨ä¥L¥D¬y¬ì¾Ç®a­Ì©Ò±µ¨ü¡C³\¦hªº¨Ò¤l¥i¦b³o¥»®Ñ¡G¥dù.Àj°Ò©Ò¼gªº"¨àµ£ªº«e¥@¥Í¬¡¡Ð«e¥@°O¾Ð¦p¦ó¼vÅT¤F§Aªº¤p«Ä"§ä±o¨ì¡C

There are many people who have investigated reincarnation and come to the conclusion that it is a legitimate phenomenon, such as Peter Ramster - a psychotherapist, Diandra, Dr Brian Weiss and others, but their work is generally ignored by the scientific community.

¦³³\¦h¤w¸g½Õ¬d½ü°jªº¤H°µ¥X³o­Óµ²½×¡Ð½ü°j¬O¦X²zªº²{¶H¡A¦p©¼±o.©Ô©i´µ¯S¡A»P¤@­Ó¤ß²z¾Ç®a¡AÂL¦w¼w©Ô¡A¬f¹p.½Ã´µ³Õ¤h¡A»P¨ä¥L¤H³£¬Û«H³o¼Ë¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ìªº§@«~³q±`³£³Q¬ì¾Ç»â°ìªº¦P¦æ­Ì©Ò©¿²¤¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/2 ¤W¤È 11:41:41
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 11 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡

Reincarnation International, Ltd., PO Box 10839, London SW13 0ZG, e-mail: reincar@dircon.co.uk; web site: http://www.dircon.co.uk/reincarn/rein-library.html . This website has a very complete list of books on reincarnation, including some that aren't available in the United States.

¤j®a¤@©w¨S¦³·Q¨ì¡A¦³Ãö½ü°j»P¦]ªGªºÆ[©À¡A­ì¨Ó¦­´N¤w¸g¼sªx¨ü¨ì¦è¤è¾ÇªÌ­Ìªºª`·N¤F¡C§Ú¤W­±¤¶²Ðªº´N¬O¡A³s½ü°jªº¬ã¨s¡A³£¦³±Mªùªº´Á¥Z¨Ó¤¶²Ð¡C³o´N¬O"°ê»Ú½ü°jÂø»x"¡A³o¤W­±¦³ªþ¤W¦a§}»PE-mailÁÙ¦³ºô§}¡C³o¥÷´Á¥Z¦³¬Û·í§¹¾ãªº°Q½×½ü°j¥DÃD¡A¥]§t¦³¨Ç¬ü°ê¨S¦³ªº¨Ò¤l¡C

°£¤F³o¥÷´Á¥Z¥H¥~¡AÁÙ¦³

Science Frontiers is the bimonthly newsletter providing digests of reports that describe scientific anomalies; that is, those observations and facts that challenge prevailing scientific paradigms. Over 2000 Science Frontiers digests have been published since 1976.

³o¥÷ºÙ¬°"¬ì¾ÇÃä¬É"ªºÂø»x¡A¤@¥÷¥b¤ë¥Z´£¨Ñ¤F³\¦h¦³Ãö´y­z¤£²Å¦X¬ì¾Ç³W«ß³ø§iªººK­n¡A¥]§t¤F¤@¨ÇÆ[¹î¡A¨ÆÃÒ¡A¦³¨Ç¬Æ¥B¬D¾Ô¤F²{¥N¬ì¾Çªº³W«ß¡A±q1976¦~¥H¨Ó¡A¶W¹L¨â¤d½g³o¼Ëªº¤åºKµoªí¡C

¨ä¤¤ÄÝ©ó½ü°jªº¬ã¨s¤]¬O­«ÂI¤§¤@¡C¬Æ¦Ü©ó¡A¦³±Mªù¥H¨àµ£¬ã¨s¬°¥DÃD¡A°Q½×½ü°jªº±Mªùºô¯¸¡Ghttp://www.childpastlives.org/³o¬O±Mªù¬ã¨s¨àµ£«e¥@ªº¬ã¨s¤¤¤ß¡C

ºI¦Ü¥Ø«e¬°¤î¡A¦]¬°¦è¤è©v±ÐªºÃö«Y¡A¦è¤è¤H¤hÁÙ¤£¬O«Ü¬Û«H½ü°j¡A¦ý¬O½ü°jªº°ÝÃD¡A»P½ü°jªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A«oºCºC¬°¦è¤è¤H¤h©Ò±µ¨ü¡A°O±o«e´X¦~¤@¥»«e¥@¤µ¥Íªº®ÑÄy¡A¦b§{¶¡Ãz¬õ¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W³o¥»®Ñ·|¥Xª©¡A°ò©ó¦è¤è¤w¸g¦³¬ì¾Ç®a²v¥ý¬ã¨s½ü°jªº­I´º¡C

°ò¥»¤W¡A¤Hªº«e¥@¬O¤H¡A¤w¸g¬°³\¦h¤H©Ò±µ¨ü¡A³Ñ¤Uªº°ÝÃD¬O¡G¤Hªº«e¥@¦³¥i¯à¬O°Êª«¶Ü¡HÁÙ¬O¦³¥i¯à¬O¨ä¥L¡CµL½×¦p¦ó¡AÄÀ­{¦È¥§¦òªº»¡ªk¡A¥¿ºCºC¥Ñ¬ì¾Ç®a³v¨B¦aÃÒ¹ê¡C

©Ò¥H¡A¯ª®v­Ì¦­´N³£»¡¹L¤F¡A§Ú­Ì­n²`«H¦]ªG¡C

ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/3 ¤W¤È 11:43:38
ÀR²[
µ¥¯Å¡G¾·~«L«È
¤å³¹¡G489
¿n¤À¡G4456
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2006¦~7¤ë6¤é
²Ä 12 ¼Ó

µo¶K¤ß±¡
«D±`©êºp¡A¤W­±³ø¾Éªº"°ê»Ú½ü°jÂø»x"ªººô¯¸¦ü¥G¤w¸g·h®a¤F¡AE-mail¤]¸òµÛµL®Ä¡C§Ú·Q¡AÁÙ¦b·j´M¤¤¡A°²¦p¯à°÷§ä±o¨ìªº¸Ü¡A¦A¨Ó§i¶D¤j®a¡C
ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2006/10/3 ¤U¤È 12:08:35
IDFPK302
ÀY»Î¡Gªü­õ
µ¥¯Å¡G¥ô§Ú¦æ
¤å³¹¡G1902
¿n¤À¡G29819
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2007¦~1¤ë18¤é
²Ä 13 ¼Ó
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹IDFPK302¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I

µo¶K¤ß±¡
¤Ó¦h¤H£t¬Û«H¦]ªG£{....¤~·|¦³±þµs²]ªü........£t¨£´Ã§÷£t±¼²\...¬O¯u¥¿£x¼g·Ó
ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2007/1/26 ¤W¤È 02:38:33
¦ò¤ß
ÀY»Î¡G¥Î¤ß¥Í¬¡
µ¥¯Å¡G½×¾Â´å«L
¤å³¹¡G193
¿n¤À¡G3083
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2007¦~4¤ë9¤é
²Ä 14 ¼Ó
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹¦ò¤ß¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I

µo¶K¤ß±¡
[Âà¶K]¥Í¦º½ü¦^µ½´c¦]ªG³øÀ³¨M©w¦³ µÛ¦W¤HÃþ¾Ç®a°¨¨½¶ø³Õ¤hÅå¤Hµo²{

¦U¦ì¿Ë·RªºÅªªÌ¡G

²{¥N¤H¬Û«H¬ì¾Ç¡A¤Z¨Æ³£Á¿µý¾Ú¤~ªÖ¬Û«H¡A¥Ñ©óÀò¨ú¹L¦hªº²{¥N¸ê°T¡A¤Ï¦Ó²¨©¿¤F¥j¸t¥ý½å¹ï§Ú­Ìªº½Î½Î±Ð»£¡C¦]ªG½ü°jªº¹D²z¡A¾§ÄÀ¹D¤T±Ð¸t½å¦­¦b¼Æ¤d¦~«e´N¤w¸gÁ¿²M·¡»¡©ú¥Õ¤F¡A¥i±¤ª½¨ìªñ¥N¡A¦è¤è¬ì¾Ç®a¡AÂå¾Ç¬É¤~µo²{ªF¤è¸t¤H¸g¨å©Ò¸ü¦]ªG½ü°jªº¨Æ²z¡A´N¬O¦t©z¤H¥Íªº¯u¬Û¡A¦]¦Ó¯É¯É§ë¤J¬ã¨s¬ß¯à³zº«¤F¸Ñ¡C

¤¤°ê°¶¤jªº¾ú¥v¾Ç®a¥q°¨¾E©Ò°µªº¥v°O®L¥»¬ö¤W´N°O¸üµÛ¡G¡u¤j¬êªº¤÷¿ËÃX¡A¦]¬°ªv¤ô¥¢±Ñ¦Ó³QµÏ¤ý¦b¦Ð¤s³B¦º¡AÃX¦º¤§«á¡A¤Æ¬°¤T¨¬ÆR¡v¡Aº~®Ñ¤W¸ü¦³¡G¡u»¯¤ý¦p·N¦º«á¡A¤Æ¬°»a¤ü¼³±þ§f¦Z¥H³ø¤³¡v¡A¶¦®Ñ¤W°O¸ü¡G¡u¤j±NÁú¾àªê¡A¦º°µÀFù¤ý¡C¡v·PÀ³½g·J½s¡A¦w¤h¥þ®Ñ©M¦ò¸g»¡ªº´N§ó¸Ô²Ó²M·¡¤F¡F©Ò¥H¥j¤µ¸t½å³£ÄU¥@¤H­n²`«H¦]ªG¡AºØµ½¦]¡A¥²±oµ½ªG¡F³y´c¦]¡A©w±o´c³ø¡A¦]ªG³øÀ³¡Aµ´¹ï¬Oµ·²@¤£²n°Ú¡I«U¸ÜÁ¿¡Gµ½´c¨ìÀY²×¦³³ø¡A¥uª§¨Ó¦­»P¨Ó¿ð¡F¦òªù¤]»¡¡G¡uµ½¦³µ½³ø¡A´c¦³´c³ø¡A¤£¬O¤£³ø¡A®É¨°¥¼¨ì¡v¡A¦]¬°¦]ªG¬O³q¤T¥@¡A¤£¬O¥u¦³³o¤@¥@¦Ó¤w¡I

¥ø¬ß¤Q¤èµ½¤h½¦L¥°´­¡A°ß¦³Åý¥@¤H¬Û«H¦]ªG¤£ªÅ¡A½ü°j¯u¦³¡AÂ_´c­×µ½¡A¤~¯à°÷®ø°£¨aÃø¡A¤Ñ¤U¤Ó¥­¡I

¦L¥ú¤j®v¶}¥Ü

µL½×¦b®a¥X®a¡C¥²¶·¤W·q¤U©M¡C§Ô¤H©Ò¤£¯à§Ô¡C¦æ¤H©Ò¤£¯à¦æ¡C¥N¤H¤§³Ò¡C¦¨¤H¤§¬ü¡CÀR§¤±`«ä¤v¹L¡C¶¢½Í¤£½×¤H«D¡C¦æ¦í§¤ª×¡C¬ï¦ç¦Y¶º¡C±q´Â¦Ü¼Ç¡C±q¼Ç¦Ü´Â¡C¤@¥y¦ò¸¹¡A¤£¥O¶¡Â_¡C©Î¤pÁn°á¡C©ÎÀq°á¡C°£©À¦ò¥~¡C¤£°_§O©À¡C­Y©Î¦k©À¤@°_¡C·í¤U´N­n±Ð¥L®ø·À¡C±`¥ÍºF·\¤ß¤ÎÄb®¬¤ß¡CÁa¦³­×«ù¡CÁ`ı§Ú¤u¤Ò«Ü²L¡C¤£¦Û¬á¸Ø¡C¥uºÞ¦Û®a¡C¤£ºÞ¤H®a¡C¥u¬Ý¦n¼Ë¤l¡C¤£¬ÝÃa¼Ë¤l¡C¬Ý¤@¤Á¤H³£¬OµÐÂÄ¡C°ß§Ú¤@¤H¹ê¬O¤Z¤Ò¡CªG¯à¨Ì§Ú©Ò»¡­×¦æ¡C¨M©w¥i¥Í¦è¤è·¥¼Ö¥@¬É¡C

½Ñ´c²ö§@    ²³µ½©^¦æ    ¦Û²b¨ä·N    ¬O½Ñ¦ò±Ð       «nµLªüÀ±ªû¦ò¡I«nµLªüÀ±ªû¦ò¡I

http://book.bfnn.org/books2/1954.htm¥Í¦º½ü¦^µ½´c¦]ªG³øÀ³¨M©w¦³     µÛ¦W¤HÃþ¾Ç®a°¨¨½¶ø³Õ¤hÅå¤Hµo²{

[¦¹©«¤l¤w¸g³Q§@ªÌ©ó2007/4/15 ¤W¤È 10:26:41½s¿è¹L]
ip¦a§}¤w³]¸m«O±K
2007/4/14 ¤W¤È 11:56:58
jdhazeljd
¬ü¤k§r¡AÂ÷½u¡A¯d¨¥µ¹§Ú§a¡I
µ¥¯Å¡G½¿½»«L
¤å³¹¡G754
¿n¤À¡G6440
ªù¬£¡GµLªùµL¬£
µù¥U¡G2009¦~3¤ë21¤é
²Ä 15 ¼Ó
 ¥Î¤ä¥IÄ_µ¹jdhazeljd¥I´Ú©ÎÁʶR¨ä°Ó«~¡A¤ä¥IÄ_¥æ©ö§K¤âÄò¶O¡B¦w¥þ¡B§Ö±¶¡I