註冊:2006年8月26日
樓主
 用支付寶給dolphinx9付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
*** 1985年 安陽仁波切, 於日本 奈良公園之特殊法照

頂禮上師本尊

此為  安陽仁波切(K.C. Ayang Rinpoche), 於24年前(1985)在日本傳授頗瓦法後, 於奈良公園所照,

願淨信者能獲得上師與本尊的加持,如仁波切所言之:

Rinpoche believes the real presence of the Buddha Amitabha is with this photo and has said, 'I am praying that whoever keeps this photo with strong confidence and devotion will become inseparable with the Buddha Amitabha's mercy and compassion'.

==========================================================

以下貼文節錄自Dr.Michael W. Fox之文章
《India's Peaceable Kingdom
The Light of Compassion for All Beings》 

(因礙於敝人中文輸入速度慢!若有師兄能翻譯為中文再轉貼,則不勝感激...)
=====================================================

In July 1985 the first Phowa course by the Ven. K.C. Ayang Rinpoche was held in Tokyo, Japan. After the course Rinpoche made a short visit to holy places in Kyoto and Nara, the ancient capitals of Japan. On the 26th of July a photo was taken of Rinpoche with some deer in Nara Park. When the photo was developed a clear rainbow appeared on the print. Many people have asked about the photo and this is the background to it.
On that day many photos were taken in the park but I clearly remember taking this one as Rinpoche went and sat with the deer and said, 'Take a photo now.' This was the only time that he had asked for a photo to be taken.

After the photo was developed I asked Rinpoche why he thought the rainbow had appeared and what it could mean. He told me that while he was sitting with the deer he had been strongly wishing that they could all go directly to the Buddha Amitabha Pure Land after this life and that the Buddha Amitabha would make contact with them from that moment. It is his belief that the Buddha Amitabha made contact with the deer at the time the picture was taken and that the power of His blessing appeared in rainbow form.

At the time the photo was taken no rainbow was visible and there was no rain. It was a clear, sunny afternoon and none of the other photos had any rainbows or light effects although all were taken under the same light conditions within a short space of time. It is also interesting that the place where the photo was taken, Nara Park, is considered to be sacred ground and the meeting point of several "lay lines" (lines of energy in the Earth that seem to be linked with the location of major holy sites and buildings). This park contains three of Japan's most revered shrines and temples including Todaiji, an important Buddhist temple famous for its huge statue of the Buddha Vairocana(毘盧遮那佛,大日如來).

Rinpoche believes the real presence of the Buddha Amitabha is with this photo and has said, 'I am praying that whoever keeps this photo with strong confidence and devotion will become inseparable with the Buddha Amitabha's mercy and compassion'.

====================================================

Dr. Michael W. Fox文中所提之地點即奈良公園(Nara Park)

奈良公園為奈良市內最主要的公園,佔地5.25平方公里,東西寬四公里南北長兩公里,範圍之大,堪稱世界上數一數二的大公園。奈良的所有名勝古蹟都在這座公園範圍內。佔地寬廣綠蔭圍繞,公園內有美麗的草坪、千年的松木群和一千兩百頭的鹿群,散佈於山間、林下或寺廟的池畔,是奈良觀光的象徵。

著名的東大寺(Todaiji)、奈良博物館、興福寺、春日大社等歷史建築與景點,皆座落於公園之中,奈良公園中最著名的象徵物是可愛的鹿,遊客進入公園後,隨處可見愜意生活的放養鹿群,若您有興趣與鹿做親密接觸,可以向小販購買專門給鹿食用的餅乾餵食,不過餵食時要小心,要避免被飢餓的鹿群衝撞和咬去身上配件。
====================================================

圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視此主題相關圖片如下:
圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視
[此帖子已經被作者於2017/3/16 上午 12:04:17編輯過]
ip地址已設置保密
2006/9/15 上午 07:13:49
感恩三寶
帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?
等級:版主
文章:24497
積分:237458
門派:無門無派
註冊:2006年7月12日
 用支付寶給感恩三寶付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
頂禮 安陽仁波切!

覺空文殊童子之加持   密意界中獲證八辯才   教證法藏海洋尊勝主   至誠祈禱米滂南嘉尊
ip地址已設置保密
2006/9/15 上午 03:36:27
dolphinx9
帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?
等級:職業俠客
文章:496
積分:7493
註冊:2006年8月26日
 用支付寶給dolphinx9付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
祈願 尊勝上師聖壽永固
ip地址已設置保密
2017/3/15 上午 11:57:25
jackwu123
帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?
等級:令狐沖
文章:1683
積分:22691
註冊:2012年5月8日
 用支付寶給jackwu123付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情

我來翻譯最後比較重要的一段:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

仁波切深信阿彌陀佛在此張照片中顯聖了,他並且說: 我祈禱,任何握有這張照片的具信者,能夠跟阿彌陀佛的慈悲喜捨永不分離

ip地址已設置保密
2017/3/16 上午 08:55:51

4   4   1/1頁      1    
佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet