積分:32045
門派:無門無派
註冊:2009年2月21日
 用支付寶給佛公子付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
【圖文】小狗守在死去很久的母親遺體旁不願離去

圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視此主題相關圖片如下:
圖片點擊可在新視窗打開檢視
有時狗狗比人還有情有義。以下是攝影師的敘述:當我走在偏遠地區的村莊,看到了這讓人心碎打破的一幕。在拍照前,我問當地的居民誰願意收留這小狗。結果是誰也無能為力。於是,我放下所有的攝像頭,坐下看著小狗,這時內心充滿深切的同情和悲傷。然後,拍了張照片。我摸摸小狗的腦袋…他舔了舔我的手..然後,幾分鐘後,又拍了張照片..我還是必須離開了,我正要帶小狗回酒店時,但當下有一個善良的本地男子一直注視著我和小狗。他說,他也想收養這小狗,但不能,因為自己都快過不下去了。最後,兩人決定將小狗送到村裡的佛教寺院。在緬甸,寺廟是相較安全的地方。在這狀況下,相信這是我能力所及的了。將來我一定會到地方再次關注這小狗。與那善良的男子及小狗重逢..

When I was walking around the burnt areas in that villages, I saw this scene which broke my heart. Before taking pics, I asked the local people around who would adopt the puppy. No one couldn’t because they are all in difficulty themselves suffered from the communal violence. Then, I dropped all my cameras, just sitting and watching the little puppy with the deepest sympathy and sorrows, cries inside me. Then I took the pictures. I rubbed its head… He licked my hands.. Then after a few minutes, took the pictures again.. When my time comes that I must leave, I was about to take the puppy back to the hotel but then, there was one very kind local man who has been watching me and the puppy. He said he also wants to adopt it but cannot because he is poor. Then finally, we decided to send the puppy back to the Buddhist monastery in the village. In Myanmar, monasteries are believed to be the most peaceful place than everything. I believe I did what I could do best in my given situations. I will surely pay a visit to the puppy again sometime in the future. To add, me and the local man picked up the puppy together..

∼請不要遺棄我!(狗狗)∼

狗狗不是你的一生,但你確是牠的一輩子
身邊的人,不一定陪你到最後。
但狗狗卻會無怨無悔,不論你是否貧窮苦難。
因為牠的一生不過那麼長,愛牠請不要離棄牠。

ps.靈性的狗狗都懂得感恩,為什麼人是萬靈之首,卻有些人,只知:計較,算計,心計,買弄小聰明,只求回報,而不圖報,貪,嗔,癡,用盡,無所不用其極,這樣的人性在未世現今社會,處處可見,人是否要省思?

狗是人類最好的朋友一點都沒錯,看到這隻這麼感性的狗狗,我真的不明白那些可以打狗殺狗甚至吃狗肉的所謂人類他們有人性嗎?狗都會有如此的感性為什麼人類會沒有?希望那些殺狗吃狗肉的可以有人性些不要再殺狗吃狗肉了!阿彌陀佛!

_/l\_ 請常唸誦 ∼ 南無阿彌陀佛 _/l\_

ip地址已設置保密
2016/5/24 上午 08:59:29

佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet