dvbbs
加入最愛
聯絡我們
論壇幫助
dvbbs

>> 歡迎各路網友一起觀賞。
搜尋相關精彩主題 
佛網Life論壇佛網Life論壇【綜合類】討論區討論版電子書(Life論壇) → Bibliography of Translations--中文佛典翻譯為西方語言的目錄

您是本帖的第 11924 個閱讀者
平板 列印
標題:
Bibliography of Translations--中文佛典翻譯為西方語言的目錄
小師兄
帥哥喲,離線,有人找我嗎?
等級:版主
文章:3197
積分:40243
門派:無門無派
註冊:2006年8月13日
 用支付寶給小師兄付款或購買其商品,支付寶交易免手續費、安全、快捷!

發貼心情
Bibliography of Translations--中文佛典翻譯為西方語言的目錄

Bibliography of Translations
from the Chinese Buddhist Canon into Western Languages

中文佛典翻譯為西方語言的目錄

Last update: Dec. 24th, 2001

This is a working bibliography of translations from the Chinese Canon with the aim of later inputting these to enable parallel reading of the original and the translation.

Generally, I have limited it to translations that were done from the Chinese, or with the help of a Chinese version (in case of doubt they were included). Translations from languages other than Chinese were in principle not included or mentioned only in passim.

As for target languages, “western” means every European language. A bibliography of translations into Japanese, Korean, Tibetan or modern Chinese, though of course desirable, does so far exceed our resources.

The biggest gaps are in Chan/Zen-related texts, translations done in the nineties, and translations that appeared as articles.

I am hopeful though, the gaps can be closed through a synergetic effort. If you can spare the time, please browse through your bibliographies and add the missing pieces to this puzzle. We have, I believe, a common interest to make this tool as comprehensive as possible. Therefore, please feel welcome to contribute! You can use the template below or give me any information you have, but please include the Taishō number. You may also advertise or comment on translations (especially your own, but also on those of others, comments may be edited).

I am ready to include translations of extra-canonical Chinese Buddhist texts, provided the translations are available to the public (for examples see the end of the list).

May all beings be happy

ip地址已設置保密
2007/1/27 上午 08:48:54

佛子網路世界的家 佛網 Buddhanet